3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Ereg

Jun 20, 2017
Well this was freaking awesome! :love:

It's far from perfect. Personally I prefer more freely used powers and as others have said before it would be nice to have more choices within the game about things instead of being guided down some set paths, but this is still the best implementation of corruption powers in a "visual novel" style game that I've seen so far and too much openness might negatively impact the writing in the end so it's still great! (y)
I dunno know the plan for this version of the game goes, but if you can find the pre-reloaded version of the game the story was similar but went beyond where they are currently with the Reloaded version. There was no mom/landlady or sister/friend, your character just lived by himself in the city, got the mansion assignment to avoid being fired. Met Mindlos who left the serum behind, spend the first couple weeks enslaving Clara and Monique. They get you the fake purchase of them mansion, then you spend about a week enslaving Sam and Victoria. Once they're under control you and the four of them would move into the mansion and the game shifted into a more sandbox mode where you could travel around day to day meeting new girls in the city and starting to work on enslaving them (though I don't recall if there were any more you could fully enslave), while running into some clues here and there that Mindlos had it out for you.

Since we're at the "moved into the mansion" point, I presume that "act 2" when the next update comes out will basically be shifting into that more sandboxy style again, just with more clearly defined long term goals.

Reactions: AndreDell

Ereg

Jun 20, 2017
I need to avoid NTR so asking if there is something with which I can do that. There is one mentioned but it is abandoned and was for 0.4 not sure it will for 0.5 or not.
You don't really need to cheat to avoid NTR. Just tell the mom to wear the first boring dress she shows you when she says she's going for her date, and then there'll be options to tell her to dump her boyfriend over the few days after their date happens and she tells you nothing happened. Closest you'll get to NTR at that point is said boyfriend showing up and you and Clara telling him to fuck off.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
You don't really need to cheat to avoid NTR. Just tell the mom to wear the first boring dress she shows you when she says she's going for her date, and then there'll be options to tell her to dump her boyfriend over the few days after their date happens and she tells you nothing happened. Closest you'll get to NTR at that point is said boyfriend showing up and you and Clara telling him to fuck off.
Telling him to fuck off was oh so satisfying though

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
What about the other characters. How to avoid NTR for them. This is only for the mother which you said.

Ereg

Jun 20, 2017
What about the other characters. How to avoid NTR for them. This is only for the mother which you said.
The only other one is Clara blowing the first serious prospect for the mansion, and you can avoid that just by staying with his wife and at least having her strip for you. Just changes whether Clara blames you or herself for that sale falling through.

It's implied Mindlos was going to bang Samantha at one point but once you rescue her from him she says he took one look at her and said she was too old. You see Mindlos with a couple of his own slaves, but no one that means anything to you. The last scene suggests Mindlos possibly plans to rape the mom & sister but you don't see anything, and that's kind of integral to the story so you can't really take it out.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The only other one is Clara blowing the first serious prospect for the mansion, and you can avoid that just by staying with his wife and at least having her strip for you. Just changes whether Clara blames you or herself for that sale falling through.

It's implied Mindlos was going to bang Samantha at one point but once you rescue her from him she says he took one look at her and said she was too old. You see Mindlos with a couple of his own slaves, but no one that means anything to you. The last scene suggests Mindlos possibly plans to rape the mom & sister but you don't see anything, and that's kind of integral to the story so you can't really take it out.
I hope there is no rape but from the last scene i don't think he is going to rape i think he is going to try and drug them to try and break the mc's mental hold over them then enslave them

Ereg

Jun 20, 2017
I hope there is no rape but from the last scene i don't think he is going to rape i think he is going to try and drug them to try and break the mc's mental hold over them then enslave them
Fair, but when you get into mind control the rape line gets a little blurry regardless, especially when you're just breaking their brain so you can use them like Mindlos is.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
So in that case can we stop him from giving the drug to them somehow or here the rape is unavoidable and moreoever is there a possibility that when they are already under the mental hold of the mc can another person get them out of it and get them under his own mental hold?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
So in that case can we stop him from giving the drug to them somehow or here the rape is unavoidable and moreoever is there a possibility that when they are already under the mental hold of the mc can another person get them out of it and get them under his own mental hold?
From the conversation you have with Samantha, MC is able to break Mindlos' holds but Mindlos is unable to break MC's. He tried for awhile and now is going the route of torture.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah....There's more in this one lol This one is after meeting Victoria.
Yes the story continues after that in version TheGiftV0.25,
Here take a look at this image,yu can make 6 girls your slave and later that version was abandoned suddenly after that
So did the developer merged these 2 versions? :eek:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So what should be new to version 05? I come back from the lab I've searched with Clara read the files and then it's over

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Yes the story continues after that in version TheGiftV0.25,
Here take a look at this image,yu can make 6 girls your slave and later that version was abandoned suddenly after that
So did the developer merged these 2 versions? :eek:
I've not played either of those, but it's after meeting Victoria, encountering Mindlos, converting both Sam and Victoria, and learning who's power does what between MC and Mindlos.

I'd say it's worth a try to see if it's the same or not.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes