3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
why spending so much time in an "open world"? more story would have been a better choice. just my 2 cents

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So just discovered this game, and I must say, I'm very pleased with my first experience.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The gift reloaded is good as open world so even when the game ends you can still continue kind of like My new life. Now we wait for more content.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 21226

Overview:
You are an ordinary guy, living at home with your mother and sister, struggling to live your life. But one day, by a lucky twist of fate, you find a mind control drug that will drastically change your life! From now on you are able to influence the minds of everyone around you and you will use this ability to make your nastiest fantasies come true!​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-25
Release Date: 2019-02-25
Developer: Mr. ZZ
Censorship: No
Version: 0.06b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If you have a problem starting a new game.
Click Load and then Start from the menu in the save/load page
thanks @16Hanson

Download
PC: - - - - -
Mac(0.6):
- - -
Android(0.6):
- - -

Extras: (outdated, based on content before revision) -
Thanks to @JadabaJD for sharing!

View attachment 4569 View attachment 4568 View attachment 4567 View attachment 4566
But...but...I want my mommy. :(

Reactions: Only4You

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys last version i play was the v0.05. and end with the bad doctor who kidnap the hero family.
Now i see the v0.06b can someone tell me how many thing i can do here? Can i save the family? Really this thing that the doc kidnap the family bother me to much -.- i really hope that there is no bad thing to see -.- really if i see the doc rape the mother or the sister i go in rage mode. Already at the start i avoid to let the mother go out with the other man. Now i need to be sure that no other bad man win.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys last version i play was the v0.05. and end with the bad doctor who kidnap the hero family.
Now i see the v0.06b can someone tell me how many thing i can do here? Can i save the family? Really this thing that the doc kidnap the family bother me to much -.- i really hope that there is no bad thing to see -.- really if i see the doc rape the mother or the sister i go in rage mode. Already at the start i avoid to let the mother go out with the other man. Now i need to be sure that no other bad man win.
Why you just PLAY the update !!!!:LOL:

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
i caught this bug after i ended act 1 , and got to use the "order a girl to your room" option, it only happens with Monica so far,
so i thought iid add it in here, since this is a bug hunt version,
i`ll test it other girls, see if it affects them too
and mybe pre-grind the game a bit...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Why you just PLAY the update !!!!:LOL:
You right :ROFLMAO: is the best thing to do!

Damned both me and my concerns, that stop me from trying everything! As long as I do not ask before :ROFLMAO:
Every time i do like this, i always ask first o_O because i fear the bad thing :poop:
Ok after dinner i start the game! At last i hope that the old save work :ROFLMAO: otherwise i need to restart from scratch again :eek:
Cant wait to see if this time we can fuck the mother :love:

Reactions: Nerttu

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I haven't had problems fucking or talking to anyone except where it "hasn't been implemented", and so far I see all the base characters are implemented (except cum inside of course. I don't know if there are plans for that, but it would be amazing to be fully implemented)

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I haven't had problems fucking or talking to anyone except where it "hasn't been implemented", and so far I see all the base characters are implemented (except cum inside of course. I don't know if there are plans for that, but it would be amazing to be fully implemented)
Mind sharing your save? Too busy atm. Lol.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Mind sharing your save? Too busy atm. Lol.
I didn't do anything special other than restarting after the version that stops with the girls locked up. I just redid all my choices and the last update seemed like it made it a lot more generous with the control points before mom and sis get captured. I think the only difference I had was finding the condom, because I asked about fucking the mom a few days ago. I'm not sure if it was faster because there was less "intro" content or because I still had persistence somewhere in my registry. As for the rest of the girls, you can make them naked and assign jobs through your cell and call them to your bedroom through the phone on the right side of your bedroom. There you can ask them like 3-4 questions each. I know I've fucked Vic's mom and... Monique? through calling them to the bedroom, but I'm pretty sure I skipped the option (even though I was given it) with Clara to talk about the interior designer. It seems like there ought to be contacts with VM and Monique though... maybe a future update along with Cum Inside?

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
i caught this bug after i ended act 1 , and got to use the "order a girl to your room" option, it only happens with Monica so far,
so i thought iid add it in here, since this is a bug hunt version,
i`ll test it other girls, see if it affects them too
and mybe pre-grind the game a bit...
I have this bug to. I think it happens only if Monica in underwear and with her smile on face. I checked another wear and girls and it worked ok.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Other then the open world there's not much to this update.
You got 2 main and 1 sidequest, thats it.
Well, ok, you can raise your skills, send 3 girls for work and thats it nearly.

I`d loved to have a bit more to do in that open world, as the story opens so much possibilities.
But, sadly, mostly, you end up - not being implemented yet.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes