3.80 star(s) 47 Votes
Aug 16, 2016
I find it frustrating how quickly the MC just starts telling the PI about his gift while he's using it to enslave people. You think he'd keep a bit of a cap on that.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
OK so the open world change severely worries me. Like a lot. I say this entirely based on what has happened to Indecent Desires. That game has become of a festival of no story updates, constant revisions to the game format and adding a time based system that they really don't know how to work.

You had a great visual novel, with really good story telling (even if I still hate you for enslaving Victoria with his powers and making her call him Master). Now we've reached this critical part in the story where his "Family" are currently being held by senior psychopath and we're.... building a harem over probably months of time. This feels like an excuse to go create a lot of eye candy and sex scenes and not a lot of story development. If that starts to be the case, I'm going to be severely annoyed.

Sacrificing your narrative for more skin and throw away characters is just such a cop out. I really hope that's not what you're doing.

As far as the open world-

Things you need to add:
-Markers next to each location as to how much energy/time the trip to each will take.
-A scheduler that marks when each new girl will be in each location through out the day. I noticed Coffee Shop girl was only there in the mornings.

Other than that, the map is nice, the markers are clear. But, things in the mansion are also needed.

You currently are told there is no reason to go to the Girls area, but that's just BS. I hope that's going to be implemented in the next version. It shouldn't all be about ordering them to your room, you should be allowed to go visit them.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
OK so the open world change severely worries me. Like a lot. I say this entirely based on what has happened to Indecent Desires. That game has become of a festival of no story updates, constant revisions to the game format and adding a time based system that they really don't know how to work.

You had a great visual novel, with really good story telling (even if I still hate you for enslaving Victoria with his powers and making her call him Master). Now we've reached this critical part in the story where his "Family" are currently being held by senior psychopath and we're.... building a harem over probably months of time. This feels like an excuse to go create a lot of eye candy and sex scenes and not a lot of story development. If that starts to be the case, I'm going to be severely annoyed.

Sacrificing your narrative for more skin and throw away characters is just such a cop out. I really hope that's not what you're doing.
If even Dr.Mindlos unable to crack open the MC family head and turn them to his loyal hounddog despite the time the MC give him by wasting his time seeking other women to be his harem member, he certainly an uber loser that fail his class on villain 101

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
If even Dr.Mindlos unable to crack open the MC family head and turn them to his loyal hounddog despite the time the MC give him by wasting his time seeking other women to be his harem member, he certainly an uber loser that fail his class on villain 101
Yeah sure, that leaves lots of other methods he can use to torture them, like hooking them up to rape machines until they crack mentally. But sure, lets go on a Harem Adventure, cause that's certainly something the Doctor would never think to do.

Aug 16, 2016
355 patrons left cool!!!:p(y)

I've no idea what you're trying to insinuate, but he's doing well and his overall numbers keep going up. Every creator takes a slight hit (5% to 10%) during the billing cycle at the beginning of each month as patreon drops all the rejected credit cards from the patron lists. Even keeping track of those though, his overall numbers have improved every month since his return.

Reactions: Outrider

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone! First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who supports us here on Patreon, without you we wont be able to create TGR!
Since V0.06 is out for a week now, it's time to take a look at V0.07 and it's planned features:
Story:
  • Rachel: 2 or 3 new quest events: Getting closer in rescuing Fiona and Ashly
  • Karen: 2 new quest events: Can Karen restore Riley Mansion to its old glory?
New gameplay features:
  • An app for your smartphone which allows you to call other characters. Call quest relevant characters, as well as your slaves.
Sex-animations in the masterbedroom:
  • Every slave (Victoria, Samantha, Monique, Clara) should have Blowjob, Cowgirl and Doggy available to enjoy in V0.07.
This updates focus is on getting in more story, especially in rescuing Fiona and Ashly from the evil doctor, and more sex animations.
In V0.08 you will be able to finally rescue Fiona and Ashly, after that we will begin to create new quests for all the girls you can currently see ingame but not interact yet with.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone! First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who supports us here on Patreon, without you we wont be able to create TGR!
Since V0.06 is out for a week now, it's time to take a look at V0.07 and it's planned features:
Story:
New gameplay features:
  • An app for your smartphone which allows you to call other characters. Call quest relevant characters, as well as your slaves.
  • Every slave (Victoria, Samantha, Monique, Clara) should have Blowjob, Cowgirl and Doggy available to enjoy in V0.07.
This updates focus is on getting in more story, especially in rescuing Fiona and Ashly from the evil doctor, and more sex animations.
In V0.08 you will be able to finally rescue Fiona and Ashly, after that we will begin to create new quests for all the girls you can currently see ingame but not interact yet with.
And here we are completely wrong:)
I like how he ruin all theories with 1 post:)
We will save Fiona and Ashly in 0.0.8.Maybe we can save the doctor too?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
10 new girls in v0.6? I have spoken with two but I haven't done much training etc. How much content there is about those 10 girls? And is there any guide on what to do to meet them?
Or they're just the women you see (but don't interact with) at the various places like the gym etc?

keer

Jun 20, 2017
10 new girls in v0.6? I have spoken with two but I haven't done much training etc. How much content there is about those 10 girls? And is there any guide on what to do to meet them?
Or they're just the women you see (but don't interact with) at the various places like the gym etc?

Thankyou for this. One query- I currently can't interact with any of the new girls. I've spent a few days in game, and followed up quest stuff, bought a couple of things, trained a little bit and so forth but still can't talk to them as yet.

Their quests will be implemented step by step. In V0.06 you can't do anything more with them.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Small updates are very bad because 8 girls will be added in 16 months !! Thanks for the information we are waiting :love:(n)

elviselk

Mar 2, 2019

Unlocked

Story:
New gameplay features:
Would love to see other outfit options like garters and stockings

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes