3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You CAN fuck Sam and her Daughter !!!!!!:LOL:(y)
guess i got bored of doing things over and over and expecting a different result :p
would just assume that the girls already in your control would be available at all times for generic sex scenes

b799095l

Feb 1, 2019
Does the original "the gift" abandoned ,and the reloaded is the remake of it?
I saw that is a little bit different in the content

b799095l

Feb 1, 2019
And now, i just arrive the open world, seen like after meet the new two girl once, nothing to do and i can't earn money.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you actually can do - try +try+try again and the next day also - no walk-through needed.
There are also posted various earlier versions (0.25 / 0.42 / 0.50)
Those 3 can be, once played, indicators as to what to expect as maximum rewards for playing this iteration of the game.

Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Looking for help with finding proper assets which were used to create female characters. It would be great if we could start some fan art here as the game deserves it.
Mainly Im looking for assets for : Fiona (Mom), Ashly (Sister), Clara, Victoria and Samantha.
Any help is more than welcomed.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
I really llike this game
But
Only one thing I hate is that....

Alternative touch button

Plz
Dev.
Improve this or remove this

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That is good to know that the family rescue is close by the longer mindlos keeps them the more worried we got. i hope we can get back at mindlos while saving the girls. That should teach him not to mess with us.

Maybe we can control mindlos and turn him into a puppet in the basment of riley mansion for torture method.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
please!!! All with a holiday and good luck !!!:love:(y):coffee:

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone!
As announced in last weeks development update, we're going to introduce the option to call your slaves and important quest characters, whenever needed. Therefore I redesigned the smartphones interface a bit, like you can see in the picture above. Our target was to make it look a little bit more like nowadays, real-life, smartphones :)

You can select who you wanna call via a Contact List, your slaves, for example, will reply with a random, yet for the situation or current ingame time, suited answer.

This one is just a test screen, but that's how it will look like later, implemented in the game.

Wishing you all a great weekend!

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I think that it would be better if at the end of the day all your girls are in the room dressed by your choosing are just waiting in a room chatting with each other where you can take which ever you want.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes