3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Weekly development update #30

Hi everyone!
Today we want to show you how one of our new animations will look like. As you can see above, this is Clara having some fun with our MC.
What we've been also working on this week:
  • Rendering Rachel's third quest part
  • Started with Karen's second quest part
  • Started creating blowjob animations for both Clara and Monique

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is there an incest patch that works with the latest version of the game? If so then can someone give the link?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Is there an incest patch that works with the latest version of the game? If so then can someone give the link?
if i remember right you have to start from the start and put Mom in for the mother and then answer yes you want that releationship and then do the same for the Sister. There is no patch anymore i think.

Reactions: Kendra

anifansiaotv

Aug 4, 2018
player_money

others:
player_energy
player_skill_strength
player_skill_intelligence
player_skill_charisma
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_affection
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_strength
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_intelligence
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_charisma
world_time_hour
world_time_minute
where i can put this command?

anifansiaotv

Aug 4, 2018
player_money

others:
player_energy
player_skill_strength
player_skill_intelligence
player_skill_charisma
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_affection
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_strength
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_intelligence
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_charisma
world_time_hour
world_time_minute
how to use this command?

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the animations so far look overly compressed? I really like the models and renders in this game, but I feel like I am let down when it comes to the sex scenes which are supposed to be the end goal that you wait for. They just feel kinda grainy and dull to me. I personally would be more than willing to take the hit on file size, especially if only the animations/sex scenes weren't compressed.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I absolutely love where this game is going with a new content past 0.04! :love:
Guys, i've replayed the game from begining and i can't figure how to get the sex scene with M at her bedroom(got both sex scenes with S at her bedroom & dildo), her corruption is 100% and all i can do is to ask her to show some lingerie with 4 options(no sex :( )?

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Weekly development update #31

Hi everyone!
March is coming to an end and it's time to talk about the scheduled release date of upcoming V0.07!
I'm pleased to announce that V0.07 will be availalbe on April 21th!
In V0.07 you will not only have the chance to continue Rachel's and Karen's quest, you will also see your old "friend" again...
What also has been done this week: We finished the last missing sex animations for the girls in the mansion.
Hope you will like them!

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I absolutely love where this game is going with a new content past 0.04! :love:
Guys, i've replayed the game from begining and i can't figure how to get the sex scene with M at her bedroom(got both sex scenes with S at her bedroom & dildo), her corruption is 100% and all i can do is to ask her to show some lingerie with 4 options(no sex :( )?
when you get the lingerie look for a condom on the night stand next to her bed

Reactions: Kendra

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Interesting, just when I thought the story seemed a bit shallow and wasn't as good as I remembered it everything opened up a lot more and here I am with no idea how to earn money :ROFLMAO:
It doesn't seem like I'm supposed to work myself, but how do I assign the girls to jobs ... or whatever I'm supposed to do?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes