3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Apr 18 at 10:20am

V0.07 delayed for a few days

I'm sorry to announce that V0.07 needs to be delayed for a few days. New release day is Friday next week, April 26th.
May you already have seen it, the status bars haven't changed much the past days.
That's because we've some problems creating a few render and were forced to make them 2 or even 3 times which now results in this delay.
I'm really sorry guys!
I'm sorry to announce that V0.07 needs to be delayed for a few days. New release day is Friday next week, April 26th.
May you already have seen it, the status bars haven't changed much the past days.
That's because we've some problems creating a few render and were forced to make them 2 or even 3 times which now results in this delay.

I'm really sorry guys!

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
Apr 18 at 10:20am

V0.07 delayed for a few days

I'm really sorry guys!

I'm really sorry guys!
don't worry we understand and i think that everyone here would rather prefer a delayed version than a bugged version

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I hope that the quality of the game will be equal to its expectation of release !! 15 minutes of the game is bad !! Everyone is happy Easter and Independence Day !! :love:(y)

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I hope that the mom growed longer hair between these times when she was locked up..She seemed kind of fugly not to be rude..just my opinion..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I hope that the mom growed longer hair between these times when she was locked up..She seemed kind of fugly not to be rude..just my opinion..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well...according to the plot...canonically, only a couple of days pass since they were kidnapped, till we are able to rescue them.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hm, i am having a bit of a problem, i supposedly need to meet Clara and find that architect, i read the forum..and it seem you can summon the girls using the phone but i can't figure out how to do it..if someone would be so kind to explain it...to a dumbass, i'd appreciate!
Find a deskphone in your room !!!!!:D(y)

Reactions: Banish

keer

Jun 20, 2017
please!!!:love::cry:
3 days left to wait cool !! I hope that the game will be long !!

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes