3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
Apr 18 at 10:20am

V0.07 delayed for a few days

I'm sorry to announce that V0.07 needs to be delayed for a few days. New release day is Friday next week, April 26th.
May you already have seen it, the status bars haven't changed much the past days.
That's because we've some problems creating a few render and were forced to make them 2 or even 3 times which now results in this delay.
I'm really sorry guys!
I'm sorry to announce that V0.07 needs to be delayed for a few days. New release day is Friday next week, April 26th.
May you already have seen it, the status bars haven't changed much the past days.
That's because we've some problems creating a few render and were forced to make them 2 or even 3 times which now results in this delay.

I'm really sorry guys!
maybe dev's going to watch endgame first.... no one can't miss endgame

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
as far that we have seen there is no fucking ntr here and hope it stays that way
Since we have like 50 different definitions for this and people like changing the definition, I should've just asked does ANY of the women in this game get fucked by anybody besides the mc and are you forced to watch?:unsure:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The mom having a boyfriend isn't NTR, this game doesn't have any NTR. The girls are all MC's brainwashed "slaves", NTR doesn't make sense with the plot at all. The mom and sister are currently being held hostage, and I could see them being forced to do stuff but that just makes MC's revenge sweeter and their love for MC stronger when he rescues them.

D

Deleted member 1200074

well in the beginning the mom had a bf and this is a slight hint at ntr
At the time this was the only instance of NTR between mother and boyfriend at the very start of the game. I believe there is argument that it cannot even be considered NTR as you are just mother and son at that time.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The mom having a boyfriend isn't NTR, this game doesn't have any NTR. The girls are all MC's brainwashed "slaves", NTR doesn't make sense with the plot at all. The mom and sister are currently being held hostage, and I could see them being forced to do stuff but that just makes MC's revenge sweeter and their love for MC stronger when he rescues them.
So it's the newspeak definition? Thanks, this answered my question.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes