3.80 star(s) 47 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep. 7!

PC (239MB): - - - -
Mac (237MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
you cant upgrade the mansion yet. after doing everything you can only wait it out for the next update or have fun with the girls.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
do I need to do something to make the PI contact me or just waste time ingame?

*EDIT: seems i just had to waste some time.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If you remove the grind via the console (which I done in the previous update) theres less than 10 minutes of content here (n)

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
If you remove the grind via the console (which I done in the previous update) theres less than 10 minutes of content here (n)
Now wait a minute, i haven't played this since sandbox system was introduced. You mean to tell me there's grind too ?
What has this game become...

Reactions: botc76

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Now wait a minute, i haven't played this since sandbox system was introduced. You mean to tell me there's grind too ?
What has this game become...
im kinda glad all that unnecessary stores was introduced in the game as well as the sand box shit because it just makes it that much easier for me to not care about the character and story of a game that was made in 2016

even more so when that last scene showed up i know more then likely that the mad scientist is going to defile the main character mom and sister before we rescue them and once that happens i will drop this game because all unnecessary shit that was added to make the wait of finding them that much longer

Reactions: Alteni

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
im kinda glad all that unnecessary stores was introduced in the game as well as the sand box shit because it just makes it that much easier for me to not care about the character and story of a game that was made in 2016 even more

so when i know that because of that last scene i know more then likely that the mad scientist is going to defile the main character mom and sister and once that happens i will drop this game because all unnecessary shit that was added to make the wait of finding them that much longer
I may be wrong, but I think that at first (when 0.05 was released), they were thinking about making this "rescue arc" much longer...that seems to have been changed, after 0.06 was released. I do not know the reasons.

We know that this arc is going to end in the next installment of the game (which I expect it will be released, by the end of June) and then, it will become just a harem sandbox game.

However, it must be pointed out that, the last conversation we have with Rachel, hints that Mindlos it just a pawn, being himself part of a even more big scheme. That is why I assume that he will be the first foe to go down, but not the last.

Reactions: Halfelf and Alteni

khaledd

Sep 8, 2018
player_money

others:
player_energy
player_skill_strength
player_skill_intelligence
player_skill_charisma
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_affection
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_strength
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_intelligence