3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep. 6!

PC (239MB): - - - -
Mac (237MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ep. 6??? 7...

D

Deleted member 1200074

Is there NTR in this game?
Short answer, if your definition of NTR is walking into a sex scene between mom and her boyfriend, then yes. This is the trigger to start the corruption. Though I believe it is avoidable.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Hopefully the rescue is in the next version, before the game implements full on rape.
Then again Id also want the bad guy to get away but without his memory of the last year or two, so you can draw out the payback over a longer timeframe. That, or just give two options Long punishment, or quick vengeance.
Either way, it'd be great to take the Dr from him, and the knowledge to make some of the serums.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Just played it for the first time. Dig the game. Don't think I'll ever get tired of that Ashly model that is used in so many of these games. The Sandbox mode looks like it could be fun, but damn that is a LOT of content that needs to be created. If this project is ever finished I will be shocked.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This game is surprisingly good. I'm not into the whole mind–control thing... at least the developer issn't too chicken about the subject. Looking very generic to me in the beginning. I was even a bit annoyed at this game in the start, but it really opens up later in the game. I'm delighted and I think the renders are nice.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
How do i talk to anyone?

I click on the various girls in town and nothing happens...
Should you already have cleared all the quests, then it's probably just that you have reached the end of this version. You can summon the women and have fun with them in the bedroom.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Should you already have cleared all the quests, then it's probably just that you have reached the end of this version. You can summon the women and have fun with them in the bedroom.
The new characters will be introduced after 0.08v

Just played it for the first time. Dig the game. Don't think I'll ever get tired of that Ashly model that is used in so many of these games. The Sandbox mode looks like it could be fun, but damn that is a LOT of content that needs to be created. If this project is ever finished I will be shocked.
Once the project was resumed, one of the developers told me that they had enough content in mind, to keep releasing updates till late 2020.

But yeah, it is a lot of work to do. The fact that they work on this project only in their spare time, makes the developing much slower xD.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Once the project was resumed, one of the developers told me that they had enough content in mind, to keep releasing updates till late 2020.

But yeah, it is a lot of work to do. The fact that they work on this project only in their spare time, makes the developing much slower xD.
Sometimes Slower is better..Most of the abandoned Tag is the Result of Devs Trying to make more output from less input..Where (input = Time) and (output = Content).

Reactions: hypnouser

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
There is a bug with Karen ..once I show her the living room and the kitchen ...there is no option to go back to the main hall ....anyone else has this problem ? and is there a fix

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes