3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
I would like to know how to open the console commands because I have tried other ways and it does not come out please also the game looks very good

Reactions: Andran

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Well this has certainly changed from the non-reloaded version. Lots of potential.
Hopefully coming inside will be added later, seems weird not to have that option considering the situation.
Not a huge fan of the kidnapping , pretty sure that'll make or break it for a few people.
Guess we just have to wait. Right now it's very much a shell or what it can be.
The kidnapping kinda pissed me off *i sure hope that the MC will have some sort of power to blow up the Dr.s head, scanners kind of thing lol*.
Still lovin the game and looking forward to more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
The kidnapping kinda pissed me off *i sure hope that the MC will have some sort of power to blow up the Dr.s head, scanners kind of thing lol*.
Still lovin the game and looking forward to more.
I agree 100%, especially since a good amount of bad things happening have been implicated.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Has anyone found any of those extra girls floating around i am on day 40 in mansion been to all location day and night and cant talk to anyone only my slaves at mansion change lod said there where extra girls to find and talk to cant fnd any and all the girls i do see i cant click on them maxed out all my skills to and nothing happens

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Has anyone found any of those extra girls floating around i am on day 40 in mansion been to all location day and night and cant talk to anyone only my slaves at mansion change lod said there where extra girls to find and talk to cant fnd any and all the girls i do see i cant click on them maxed out all my skills to and nothing happens
I think that's for the future because the PI and Architect are the only 2 that can be progressed. 0.8 hopefully will "officially" add them to the harem

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
what's in the quest log for main and side quests?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
that format is working for me using the console, they don't show up in the online save editor though.
but you should be able to see their skill number go up in your phone right? For some reason the cheats work for my player, but not for the girls, idk.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 21226

Overview:
You are an ordinary guy, living at home with your mother and sister, struggling to live your life. But one day, by a lucky twist of fate, you find a mind control drug that will drastically change your life! From now on you are able to influence the minds of everyone around you and you will use this ability to make your nastiest fantasies come true!​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-26
Release Date: 2019-04-26
Developer: Mr. ZZ
Censorship: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Download
PC: - - - - -
Mac:
- -
Android(0.6):
- - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: (outdated, based on content before revision) -

View attachment 4569 View attachment 4568 View attachment 4567 View attachment 4566
Yeah really liking this story. I'll be happy to get my Mom and Sis back though, lol, not just because they're family but because they're the most interesting. I guess I have to credit the writing, something about them just makes them irreplaceable, so I hope nothing happens to them! You could afford to lose anyone but them, I'd quit playing if I lost them! lol

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
but you should be able to see their skill number go up in your phone right? For some reason the cheats work for my player, but not for the girls, idk.
yea they go up in the phone for me. what exactly are you typing for say claras affection?

nrm66

May 16, 2017
I didn't do any mind control on Rachel this update. Did any do the mind control and what happened when you did.

Do you think I should have or is it better not to?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
girl_Clara_skill_affection=10
no capitalization and I use space around the =, as in girl_clara_skill_affection = 10.0
could try that, likely the capitalization and/or decimal matter

*edited forgot to use decimal.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
no capitalization and I use space around the =, as in girl_clara_skill_affection = 10
could try that, likely the capitalization matters
I tried all lower case i think, but I did not ever space the =, so I can try that, thanks mate! ;)

Reactions: riktor
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes