girl_(insertslavename)_skill_intelligence
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_charisma
world_time_hour
world_time_minute

can you write the example pls
i don't know the pattern

Reactions: Chiel
Aug 16, 2016
Is there any action in the game yet? Or just spying and the occasional hand job still?
There has been action in the game for over a year.
You've been able to fuck the mom, sister, secretary, customer's wife, and other saleswoman since before it was temporarily abandoned. There are sex scenes for all 6 of the major characters so far, and a blowjob with one of the two new ones.

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
there's a walkthrough for this game? cause i can't have sex with the mom and sis, and i want to know why

Jun 29, 2017
Part of me wonders why the idiot MC doesn't just get a gun... or a tazer... or a big rock...

would have solved alot of his problems...

otherwise this is pretty decent so far.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Just downloaded, cant start from begining... Any chance someone can direct me to earlier versions ??? All i get is $500 and cellphone. Met with architect, and P.I., but nothing else. Now no money...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys... can someone tell me if in 0.07 we save our family? Really this fear/ntr toward the family really do not make me enjoy the game so much.

This was one of the game that i really like. Till the first time i see the game, i was like... yeah i really like it. But with the cliffhanger that the bad one kindnap mom/sis i really do not enjoy the thing. Also we see them naked in a cage. I really hope to not see any bad thing. I really hope we have the choice to avoid bad thing. Really i really hope to see they back soon.

Last version i play was the 0.06. So now i download the new 0.07. Really hope to see them again. And safe, without any bad thing happen to them.

Reactions: one-drivepeach

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
This version have some new Sex Animations for the Girls you allready Own.
then you have 2 new Meetings with the Privat investigather and a Blowjob from her
also 2 new Meetings with the Architekt Girl.
and this all......or i miss something? i think not

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Dr. Dickless gives mom a shot to make her horny as all get out. Which hasnt taken affect yet. No you do not rescue them yet but you get closer. So i am thinking the next update hopefully we can get them. So no @Bahamut Zero we do not get them back yet.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
There has been action in the game for over a year.
You've been able to fuck the mom, sister, secretary, customer's wife, and other saleswoman since before it was temporarily abandoned. There are sex scenes for all 6 of the major characters so far, and a blowjob with one of the two new ones.
I must have done something wrong then just played through to the end of the update from the beginning and only got BJ from the mom. What do I need to do different?

Aug 16, 2016
I must have done something wrong then just played through to the end of the update from the beginning and only got BJ from the mom. What do I need to do different?
There's four items that can be found in the house which once you click them, you can start conversations about. I can't remember the conditions or days to find them exactly, but the items are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JJsworld

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
So guys... can someone tell me if in 0.07 we save our family? Really this fear/ntr toward the family really do not make me enjoy the game so much.

This was one of the game that i really like. Till the first time i see the game, i was like... yeah i really like it. But with the cliffhanger that the bad one kindnap mom/sis i really do not enjoy the thing. Also we see them naked in a cage. I really hope to not see any bad thing. I really hope we have the choice to avoid bad thing. Really i really hope to see they back soon.

Last version i play was the 0.06. So now i download the new 0.07. Really hope to see them again. And safe, without any bad thing happen to them.
They said before this update that we would save them in version 0.08, so as long as nothing changes next update.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes