3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
So there are only the 4 main girls and the two new ones you can interact with, right? Because the girls who exist at locations are currently non selectable, so I'm guessing there is no content with them as of yet?

Also, is there no longer an incest patch for this game?
Edit: Ok, I saw the answer, but that's bullshit because it means I'd have to start all the way over for that to take effect? BS. I started this game when the patch was active, so now it says "Housemates" regardless.
its still early yet so starting over to rename the mom and sister shouldnt be a problem. imo anyways. and i will leave it at that so i dont offend anyone by what i am thinking right now.

Reactions: riktor

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
no offence but I find it hard to believe any open world game dosen't need a walkthrough.
evenchally.
since most open world games tend to result in story issues and or missed content.
very few are implemented well enough to not suffer in some form from this issue,
or to not need either a hint system or Walkthrough of some kind.
the majority of them are litte more than a click fest/time waster with out some form of guide.
although enjoyed by some with the patience and curiosity to waste vast amounts of time discovering what happends where, when and why.
a vast number of players prefer a more structured and easyer to follow form of game like a VN with chioces.
they either avoid an open world game entirely,
or play only one's with a walkthrough which is normaly provided by the patience and curious types.
and it also seems that its very rare a good VN going open world is ever an improvement.
it would seem that alot of the time when a good VN go's open world it loose's some of its original players.
this is just an observaion I have made during my time of trying games and reading threads on this site.
this game may well be an exception to the others and I hope it is,
I have enjoyed it sofar and hope to continue enjoying it despite its move to open world but i wouldn't rule out the need for a walkthrough at some point. or that I wont need to go find an new game when the open world becomes more of a chore than a fun game.
strictly my oppinion so feel free to ignore it most do.

Reactions: Nerttu and Endrju

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
no offence but I find it hard to believe any open world game dosen't need a walkthrough.
evenchally.
since most open world games tend to result in story issues and or missed content.
very few are implemented well enough to not suffer in some form from this issue,
the majority of them are litte more than a click fest/time waster with out some form of guide.
although enjoyed by some with the patience and curiosity to waste vast amounts of time discovering what happends where, when and why.
a vast number of players prefer a more structured and easyer to follow form of game like a VN with chioces.
or play only one's with a walkthrough which is normaly provided by the patience and curious types.
and it also seems that its very rare a good VN going open world is ever an improvement.
it would seem that alot of the time when a good VN go's open world it loose's some of its original players.
this is just an observaion I have made during my time of trying games and reading threads on this site.
I have enjoyed it sofar and hope to continue enjoying it despite its move to open world but i wouldn't rule out the need for a walkthrough at some point. or that I wont need to go find an new game when the open world becomes more of a chore than a fun game.
Never said one wont be needed in the future. i am saying one is not needed now because it is so short. And if the game ever becomes a "chore" for you. then you know what they say about the good lord and the door. :) and yes i know it is your opinion and i just gave you mine.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How do you earn money in this game? I usually console cheat myself money, but I can't find any ingame activities to earn cash. How would I have paid Rachel if I hadn't used the console?

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
evenchally.
very interesting... and of course you are correct, most of the times when the games change to open world they start to lose the grip qnd that's in my opinion what is happening here, why? before i felt connected and close with the girls, like all of it was super special, both to story and the relationships, but with the moment we moved on to open world everything started to feel generic and girls are like objects, call fuck and next. sure game is solid and im sure it will get better with every update but the feeling of being special at least for me is gone. that's why i guess most of the biggest projects stick to simpler story telling that feel more personal.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Also, is there no longer an incest patch for this game?
Edit: Ok, I saw the answer, but that's bullshit because it means I'd have to start all the way over for that to take effect? BS. I started this game when the patch was active, so now it says "Housemates" regardless.
You could try the attached patch, place in "game" directory as usual. It will change the variables in any game you load to make it "incesty". be sure to re-save after initial loading, the changes stick in my tests. you may want to close the game and remove the patch files (rpy and rpyc) from the game folder after updating any saves because it will effect every game loaded while it is active and you shouldn't need it anymore unless you still have other saves you want to patch.

Or you could try the using the console to edit the variables as listed in the spoiler.

If neither of those options wok for you I would be happy to try fixing it directly if you reply and attach your save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joerangers

Feb 26, 2019
Please, you are to optimistic thinking that. The dev make a classic move, he is making you believe that you have an opportunity of saving the girls by making Mindlos going step by step and waiting to the right time (the serum). But in the end ... the mom will be raped and probably after that you will arrive and stop him.
I know that for some people this is just a game and a bunch of pixel but i connect with the story and the characters so i'm really scared and nervous of what could happen to them and waiting nearly 2 months is torture.
Oh yes, it's horrible. It is imperative that the new version come out tomorrow. Because we will not have the time to save them, in real life. :rolleyes::cry::sneaky::LOL::LOL::LOL:

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
player_money

others:
player_energy
player_skill_strength
player_skill_intelligence
player_skill_charisma
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_affection
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_strength
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_intelligence
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_charisma