3.80 star(s) 47 Votes
Aug 28, 2017
So I played this game for a bit an I got a question.. For those who know this game well..

Can you actually make much progress without using your powers much? or is it necessary to use them regularly in order to progress?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just hope this doesn't become a long drawn out drama can we just save the women now kill the mad doctor and take his assistant with us. And for those asking for a walkthrough the game is straight forward enough without it.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Hey guy. Is this full mind control game, like being completely mindless or heroines can make their choice?

D

Deleted member 1200074

Hey guy. Is this full mind control game, like being completely mindless or heroines can make their choice?
That is actually the point of this game. Your harem with free will against Evil Harem under full control. That specific question comes up a couple of times between MC and his girls. It is handled pretty well.

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
I don't know if this has ever been answered as I am new to the game, but, I now passed act 1 and I am exploring the open world. I cannot interact with anyone no matter how hard I try. I do see people in stores behind counters and it appears that I should be able to talk to them, no one is ever highlighted. Damn if I know how to do it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I don't know if this has ever been answered as I am new to the game, but, I now passed act 1 and I am exploring the open world. I cannot interact with anyone no matter how hard I try. I do see people in stores behind counters and it appears that I should be able to talk to them, no one is ever highlighted. Damn if I know how to do it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
most of the people in those scenes cannot be interacted with as of yet. Some shop keepers and quest related people only iirc.
what does the quest log on the smatphone say to do?

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
most of the people in those scenes cannot be interacted with as of yet. Some shop keepers and quest related people only iirc.
what does the quest log on the smatphone say to do?
Oh OK so it's not me. I can talk to the architect, and the private investigator but that appears to be it

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
What is the name of the song and artist that plays when Samantha introduces you to her daughter? I cant find it anywhere. It is such a good song.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Anyone?

May 3 at 7:35am

TGR V0.08 planned features

Hi everyone! After the launch of V0.07 we immediately started working on V0.08. Our main goal in V0.08 is to implement the main quest to the point where you, the players, are finally able to rescue the MC's loved ones.

Here's what we have planned in detail:

Rachel:

3 new quest events: get her under your control and find Mindlos's hideout...
Karen:

2 or 3 new quest events: the mansion is not the only thing you will view in detail this time...
Introduction of an new character, Niki, to the main quest / start of her quest line.

A new scene with Mindlos... I don't want to get to much into detail here ;)
But what I can say and assure you guys, there will be no NTR involved. since this is a huge turn off for most of the community as I've seen in the survey a few weeks back.

Planned release for TGR V0.08 is end of May or beginning of June. We aim to speed up our workflow and get more content done for you guys :)

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes