3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in the Open world menu open the mobile, choose "property" and assign your slaves to work at the estate agency... the bigger your Harem grows the more options you'll get most likely

Reactions: yourdaddy555

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
in the Open world menu open the mobile, choose "property" and assign your slaves to work at the estate agency... the bigger your Harem grows the more options you'll get most likely
Hey sorry to bother you again..I have completed my side quest and main quest (they display "end of content") and I had no money earlier..so did I miss something

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in the current build? no
but if you didn't restock your account with your PI you might in the next release. on the 3rd meeting with her (in the park) you can stock up to 1000$ (so 1300$ in total if you paid 500$ on the first meeting) so I strongly suspect a better result in the near future if you did improve the money

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
in the current build? no
but if you didn't restock your account with your PI you might in the next release. on the 3rd meeting with her (in the park) you can stock up to 1000$ (so 1300$ in total if you paid 500$ on the first meeting) so I strongly suspect a better result in the near future if you did improve the money
That's the thing I haven't paid anything to her in park.. should I restart it again

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Why cant someone do the 7 android, on mega... Fileboom takes way too long...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's the thing I haven't paid anything to her in park.. should I restart it again
I don't know... normally players investing in something early get a bonus, but there is no guarantee for it.
You might get a chance to even the balance before a heavy investment or you will miss out on some content duo to failing it... it's still up in the stars

Reactions: yourdaddy555

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
!!(y)
Hmm, since we cant read that post, (If we cant afford to be Patreons) Id say... Yes, mainly because we are few, and Mindlos could have many, we dont know.
Mindlos has had years to corrupt people, OK, most of his success has been recent, but still even his stuff ups could be dangerous.
So even if we get rid of him, his past could bite us in the butt at a later point.
Best chance for the MC is if mindlos lives but with no powers and everyone believing hes insane, Funny farm, padded cell, straight Jacket...
Second best would be to make it look like his insanity bit him in the butt, and his aids killed him and got away (Made up people...)
Either way, MC would hopefully walk away safe... for now

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
From what we know Mindlos only aquired the mindcontrol powers after the player and his only previous victims became mindless sexslaves or corpses... so the only reason his past is a danger, cause he was involved with powerful men/organizations who might have an increased interest in the last/only survivor of mindlos experiments.
He is certainly resourceful but apparently his "Harem" is smaller than the players... raw power over team play...

Haast

Mar 19, 2018

May 10 at 6:42pm

Is our MC in danger?

That scene could be many things, some good, some bad
Could mean shes ready to go and its one of many images in her office as you are about to go...
Could be shes decided she needs more info now, and wants the MC to know it...
Could be Mindlos caught her and your about to be in a BAD situation
I have looked at the image again (3days later), and It doesn't look like the MC is worried at all, so apart from the over "stimulated" situation armion82 mentioned, it doesnt seem to be danger.

That one image is designed to illicit many differing thoughts, but the only real one will be found out in V0.08, heck it could even be a rework of the time she did pull a gun on the MC when they first met, drink on table etc.

Thanks for posting that image BTW as it does invoke thoughts on the matter, Did the MC say to little, Too Much, Should he Trust Less, Trust More (In those helping him only, I dont mean trust everyone...)...

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes