3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I do not care your opinion about the game I love her !! By the way for whom the reward is 10,000 bucks ??

(y) :love:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I do not care your opinion about the game I love her !! By the way for whom the reward is 10,000 bucks ??

(y) :love:
If you mean my post 2 pages back (RE: 10,000 bucks...), that was just an Idea I had, to do with immersion, and it would be a way to explain why your family was grabbed if the cops got involved ingame. I sometimes still like to write a bit, I used to do it for an online game a long time back. Backgrounds, story etc.

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
If you mean my post 2 pages back, that was just an Idea I had, to do with immersion, and it would be a way to explain why your family was grabbed if the cops got involved ingame. I sometimes still like to write a bit, I used to do it for an online game a long time back. Backgrounds, story etc.
i would say they where replying to Fjonko from the post before theres

Reactions: keer

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
That scene could be many things, some good, some bad
Could mean shes ready to go and its one of many images in her office as you are about to go...
Could be shes decided she needs more info now, and wants the MC to know it...
Could be Mindlos caught her and your about to be in a BAD situation
I have looked at the image again (3days later), and It doesn't look like the MC is worried at all, so apart from the over "stimulated" situation armion82 mentioned, it doesnt seem to be danger.

That one image is designed to illicit many differing thoughts, but the only real one will be found out in V0.08, heck it could even be a rework of the time she did pull a gun on the MC when they first met, drink on table etc.

Thanks for posting that image BTW as it does invoke thoughts on the matter, Did the MC say to little, Too Much, Should he Trust Less, Trust More (In those helping him only, I dont mean trust everyone...)...
Remember our M/C has already started using his power on her, and Mindlos hasn't figured out how to cancel his, as out M/C can his... So I think it's to discuss her finding his family...

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Remember our M/C has already started using his power on her, and Mindlos hasn't figured out how to cancel his, as out M/C can his... So I think it's to discuss her finding his family...
Yeah, I only put that as a 'Well she does have a gun out and she wasnt fully trained...' but yeah as my next line said I doubt its trouble except maybe from being fucked to death maybe. Yes, My guess is thats just the final planning session, before they go to get the 'Family' back.

Reactions: JJsworld

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
May 3 at 7:35am

TGR V0.08 planned features

Hi everyone! After the launch of V0.07 we immediately started working on V0.08. Our main goal in V0.08 is to implement the main quest to the point where you, the players, are finally able to rescue the MC's loved ones.

Here's what we have planned in detail:

Rachel:

3 new quest events: get her under your control and find Mindlos's hideout...
Karen:

2 or 3 new quest events: the mansion is not the only thing you will view in detail this time...
Introduction of an new character, Niki, to the main quest / start of her quest line.

A new scene with Mindlos... I don't want to get to much into detail here ;)
But what I can say and assure you guys, there will be no NTR involved. since this is a huge turn off for most of the community as I've seen in the survey a few weeks back.

Planned release for TGR V0.08 is end of May or beginning of June. We aim to speed up our workflow and get more content done for you guys :)
If this really is what's happening in V0.08 then I am very happy.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I wonder what resistance our characters have against control ?? And after receiving the gift especially !! (y) :unsure::geek:

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I know..I just want to know what other assumes about this
You forgot that there still are 8 girls more (at least) that are going to have their own quest. This means that the game will continue (as long as the developer does not drop the project) for a while longer.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
You forgot that there still are 8 girls more (at least) that are going to have their own quest. This means that the game will continue (as long as the developer does not drop the project) for a while longer.
you mean again?
seeing they did just after starting the remake do to health and real life issues and only restarted it back up this year

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes