3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Is there any meaning in training in on all those stats, atm? (intelligence, charisma etc..)
I am sure it has an impact..in anything on the game yet..(not sure..)

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Is there any meaning in training in on all those stats, atm? (intelligence, charisma etc..)
Not for now, but in future updates. It seems, that you'll need high stats to get the related girls (for example: high intelligence for the girl in the library).

Reactions: Banish

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How long do I have to wait until Rachel (private invest.) contacts me? should I wait or do something in the mean time.? Thanx.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
How long do I have to wait until Rachel (private invest.) contacts me? should I wait or do something in the mean time.? Thanx.
for this updates content, it took a day or so for the first meeting and again for the second for me. I just used the 8gag app and slept to waste time.

If you use the app to pass time be sure to put your phone away after, as it seems you won't be able to receive the text message until you do.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Talk to her twice (Last time in the park), but it looks like I need to talk to her one more time?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
None needed, you will be asked to set the character relationships when starting a new game.
I love that game creators are doing that more often now with games so there's no need for things like incest patches.

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Reactions: X0R and Lokim

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actualy it does.If you use your powers on the meeting with Rachel at the coffe shop.There is 2 opportunities to corrupt her mind.Use your skill the second time.Then there will be an option to try to kiss her.Charisma check,I failed so you need maybe charisma 4 or more for success.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Dr. Dickless gives mom a shot to make her horny as all get out. Which hasnt taken affect yet. No you do not rescue them yet but you get closer. So i am thinking the next update hopefully we can get them. So no @Bahamut Zero we do not get them back yet.
Mr ZZ said a month ago, that the rescue arc will finish in 0.08

Aug 16, 2016
The next update can make a lot of people angry if Mindlos rape mom and sister. In my opinion ... mom will be raped and the sister ... i don't know. I hate to wait 2 months just to be disappointed in the end. I hope they don't get raped but ... i don't think that the MC will reach that location in time ... well, i hope that people who like rape and ntr enjoy the next update. But for me that will be a point of no return to this game, i don't care if is for "story" purposes. I don't know why the dev thinks that raping the two main love interest will be a good thing but ... after all the dev make the story at his will so ...
Maybe i'm wrong and the MC rescue both girls before the rape happen but ... what do you think?
I can't remember all the comments MrZZ made, but I suspect the dev remembers how much forum drama there was over the mom bringing home and screwing her date if you made certain choices and will probably try to make certain types of content avoidable. My bet is we will see "watch" or "intervene" options if such a thing happens.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So there are only the 4 main girls and the two new ones you can interact with, right? Because the girls who exist at locations are currently non selectable, so I'm guessing there is no content with them as of yet?

Also, is there no longer an incest patch for this game?
Edit: Ok, I saw the answer, but that's bullshit because it means I'd have to start all the way over for that to take effect? BS. I started this game when the patch was active, so now it says "Housemates" regardless.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes