3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Cant remember game but Victoria is girl from that game with guy with premonition ability its a new game also he meets her at bus stop finds a coin on the floor and that's how he makes her his girlfriend she lives in upper district he lives in lower district he has powers like a cyborg or something not mystical been wanting to check updates can't remember name someone help me their going to school and he keeps saying this word she does not like shagging something he finds someone with same ability he thought he was the only one now he scared not for himself but his girl

3l4z3

Nov 29, 2016
Cant remember game but Victoria is girl from that game with guy with premonition ability its a new game also he meets her at bus stop finds a coin on the floor and that's how he makes her his girlfriend she lives in upper district he lives in lower district he has powers like a cyborg or something not mystical been wanting to check updates can't remember name someone help me their going to school and he keeps saying this word she does not like shagging something he finds someone with same ability he thought he was the only one now he scared not for himself but his girl
i think the game you are talking about is happenstance
https://f95zone.to/threads/happenstance-alpha-build-2-undertow-games.24547/

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How to call Clara in the Main bedroom of the mansion ?
There is a phone on the right hand side as you enter the room simply click on the arrow and you should see a phone on the desk just click on that and pick Clara.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Short answer, if your definition of NTR is walking into a sex scene between mom and her boyfriend, then yes. This is the trigger to start the corruption. Though I believe it is avoidable.
Gotcha, not really interested in incest, but would be interested if they were corrupted with other guys

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Well this has certainly changed from the non-reloaded version. Lots of potential.
Hopefully coming inside will be added later, seems weird not to have that option considering the situation.
Not a huge fan of the kidnapping , pretty sure that'll make or break it for a few people.
Guess we just have to wait. Right now it's very much a shell or what it can be.

Reactions: kxjoh32

keer

Jun 20, 2017
We are waiting for a new long update as soon as possible please !! They need to collaborate with another team for content maybe !! Notifications for release cartridges are there ?? Thanks :love:(n)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
player_money

others:
player_energy
player_skill_strength
player_skill_intelligence
player_skill_charisma
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_affection
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_strength
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_intelligence
girl_(insertslavename)_skill_charisma
world_time_hour
world_time_minute
that format isn't working for the girls anymore?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes