3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
LoL, my game is so broken, cant get in Kitchen or living room... my game just crushes, so sad.

D

Deleted member 1200074

does the game actually lets you see the mom and sis being forced to ''do stuff''? if that's the case the game went full retard,fuck that
I just redownloaded the game. Gimme a sec and I will let you know. Previously, the only instance of arguably NTR was right at the beginning. The only reason you could classify as such as mother is a potential love interest. But she is in a relationship and you technically are the one to get her to leave her boyfriend. But none of that matters if it was removed. Gimme a few mins, I'll report back.

*Edit: If you select the sexy dress for mom, you will trigger a still pic of her having sex with her boyfriend at night. You can skip this content by not selecting the sexy dress I believe or by not entering her room at night.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I just redownloaded the game. Gimme a sec and I will let you know. Previously, the only instance of arguably NTR was right at the beginning. The only reason you could classify as such as mother is a potential love interest. But she is in a relationship and you technically are the one to get her to leave her boyfriend. But none of that matters if it was removed. Gimme a few mins, I'll report back.
I just gone over the CG and they are kinda forced but no in a way you think. In this update they are given something that will result in something that happens in the next update.
If its NTR that will happen, only time will tell now.

Oh and in my opinion they game got worse after this new "way" the story unfolds and the whole Act 2 is crap, only the mom and sis was good characters and the 4 you are stuck with now are kinda bland.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Some minor curiosity, if someone wants to add money to the character, press Shift+O and then
player_money = xxx
Doesn't really change much I think tho. You can enter the nightclub, but there is nothing there. Just some +charisma

Reactions: MauritkCL

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
how to raise intel ?? i can raise charisma, strenght but where is intelligence ?? i tried the library but no option ? oh shit never mind i need to buy that book dont i and then read it.

Reactions: Halfelf
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes