3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i played the first version... and this "reloaded" is freaking amazing ! the adding of mom and sis, story and events remake , everything is very great.

nice rework of the game :)

Reactions: Krull and setter6

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Probably sleeping,(it's 3:59 AM) I was bingewatching 12 Monkeys and the ending of the 3rd season was crazy!.

Apparently it's going to have a fourth season(the last one), hopefully it will have a satisfying ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
LOL the label on the bottle of wine: "Vino Uva Acerba 2017" is Italian for "Wine Unripe grape 2017". Not so sure about the quality of a wine of this year made with unripe grapes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
LOL the label on the bottle of wine: "Vino Uva Acerba 2017" is Italian for "Wine Unripe grape 2017". Not so sure about the quality of a wine of this year made with unripe grapes
My ma is a wine-o this would make her have a fuckin stroke.

D

dogk22

Wait a second, can I fuck Clara in the current version? I'm pretty confused with the game versions... When I played weeks ago I can't do shit with her. Now I notice there's a version with more content... Someone to clear this up?

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Wait a second, can I fuck Clara in the current version? I'm pretty confused with the game versions... When I played weeks ago I can't do shit with her. Now I notice there's a version with more content... Someone to clear this up?

That's the old version. This version is a remake of that. In that one you weren't living with your mother and sister.

Reactions: r00m and dogk22

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
old version allowed to have sex with all girls and crete harem in the mansion.

new version stop before you meet the guy who are going to visit the mansion with you (not the doc, the customer)
you can corrupt both office women and mom and sister. but boss is not on yet as same as boss daughter.

played the old version is an kind of mini spoil of what gonna happen in the new version. but it have lots of new things and i absolutly love to play it again on new version, actually one of the game in wich the remake is better than the original XD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
As long as each update to this gives me a different way to get my dick wet it's A+

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes