3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
then go to clara and corrupt her mind to trigger an event of corrupting them both at the same time
So... how do you do that? I'm stuck here too, after two playthroughs. I only have "Talk with Clara" (can't, all used up), "Examine" and "Back" and there's no other choice. I can't leave the office.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
So... how do you do that? I'm stuck here too, after two playthroughs. I only have "Talk with Clara" (can't, all used up), "Examine" and "Back" and there's no other choice. I can't leave the office.
Same for me. I use Charolastra's mod.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Weekly development update #13

Jul 26 at 3:30pm

The story for V0.03 is done! The coding is also nearly done. The team an I are now working on the graphics. There are still a lot images that needs to be posed and rendered.
What I already can say is, that V0.03 is going to be the biggest update I've ever done, with more than 330 new images to enjoy.

Release Date:
I hope to get everything done till August 10th, so I can release it for $25 and $20 patrons an this day.

$15 and $10 will follow a few days later on August 14th and $5 patrons on August 28th.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
Weekly development update #13

Jul 26 at 3:30pm

The story for V0.03 is done! The coding is also nearly done. The team an I are now working on the graphics. There are still a lot images that needs to be posed and rendered.
What I already can say is, that V0.03 is going to be the biggest update I've ever done, with more than 330 new images to enjoy.

Release Date:
I hope to get everything done till August 10th, so I can release it for $25 and $20 patrons an this day.

$15 and $10 will follow a few days later on August 14th and $5 patrons on August 28th.
can you share the pictures of the patreons posts?

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
This one goes with the update I shared

And this one is a post with only this and "One Interesting Morning" as a title

There is a 10+$ post that I haven't access to, I only pledge 1$ to see the update reports
thank you

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Hello!
V0.03 is making good progress, nearly everything is done by now.

In this week the team and I will focus on finishing the last renders, replacing some poorly rendered images with better one and beta testing the game to find and fix every bug.

V0.03 will also be the first version to feature a credits screen. As promised in the reward tiers, $20 and $25 patrons will be named in them.
If you don't want to see your name in the credits send me a message and I will remove you!

Martin

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
I haven't really followed, is Victoria going to be in Reloaded or was she scrapped?
I thought I remembered seeing that all the original girls would still be in the game, eventually, but the redesign was necessary to allow the player to meet other NPC's around town and expand the pool of available women (without forcing the player to meet all of them through the real estate office.) I won't try to guess how long it'll take to reimplement her to the degree she was in the original game, but hopefully the upcoming .03 release will give some kind of idea if she'll be back sometime in the next few releases.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes