3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
does anyone have an idea when version 0.3 will be out im guess around the time the new Corruption version by Mr.C i out

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
you know once you corrupt them fully they wont be NTR anymore
that's not true, you corrupt Clara to give bj to another guy and command her to fuck other guy don´t happen cause he is gay and if you corrupt sister over 75 and ask her about she in school, she tell you that she is a slut and love having sex

does anyone have an idea when version 0.3 will be out im guess around the time the new Corruption version by Mr.C i out
don't know that is why i am asking if someone here patreon this guy, cause he has made 3 post only for patreon in the las week but nobody has shared them

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
that's not true, you corrupt Clara to give bj to another guy and command her to fuck other guy don´t happen cause he is gay and if you corrupt sister over 75 and ask her about she in school, she tell you that she is a slut and love having sex

don't know that is why i am asking if someone here patreon this guy, cause he has made 3 post only for patreon in the las week but nobody has shared them
well as long as its not going to be huge aspect of the game and just minor details then im ok with it because im guessing like the old game once they become your total slave you are all going to move into that mansion im not that big on NTR either unless you are the one doing the cucking like in MR.C game where you pretty much steal the alot of the girls like 3 of them from their partners when you corrupt them enough

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
well as long as its not going to be huge aspect of the game and just minor details then im ok with it because im guessing like the old game once they become your total slave you are all going to move into that mansion im not that big on NTR either unless you are the one doing the cucking like in MR.C game where you pretty much steal the alot of the girls like 3 of them from their partners when you corrupt them enough
what is MR.C?

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Here you have Mr.ZZ´s last development update

As I announced last week, in V0.03 you will be able to turn Clara and Monique into your first two slaves.
While the main focus of V0.02 was to introduce some new gameplay elements (sex mechanics, look around, night event...), V0.03 will mainly focus on the story.

I'm proud to announce that, beginning with V0.03, I'm working together with a story writer, who has experiences in some movie productions.

I'm sure this step will take the game to a whole new level. But you can judge for yourself once V0.03 will be released, which will be in the first or second week of August. An exact release date will follow later.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Well, now that he has hired some people to help him with the game (coding and writing the script) I hope that those waiting period become shorter.
well it would reduce the stress and workload of the game dev for sure but thats only if the team he hired is any good... i'm looking forward to V0.3 and i don't mind waiting, maybe give the game dev time to really perfect this skills (for this game dev its a learn as you go deal) the game got a good concept and i want to see it polished a bit ;);)

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
well it would reduce the stress and workload of the game dev for sure but thats only if the team he hired is any good... i'm looking forward to V0.3 and i don't mind waiting, maybe give the game dev time to really perfect this skills (for this game dev its a learn as you go deal) the game got a good concept and i want to see it polished a bit ;);)
According to his last report, he just hired someone who previously worked in some movies as a scriptwriter...I wonder what movies they are...

Reactions: dunhill
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes