3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
a lot, and all unnecessary you use the mind control on coworkers to do sexual favors to the clients so you can sell the house, it will be easier use the mind control directly to the clients.
I can't understand that part too. Why hypnosis only works on females in this game? Seems very silly.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I can't understand that part too. Why hypnosis only works on females in this game? Seems very silly.
I think it dose work on males, it's just you need to hypnosis them over days to get then to do some thing the wont do normally.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The creator decided he didn't like the first game, so this is a remake, an improved version with even more characters and better graphics.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
You do realize that choosing another dress instead of using a mod is a much more logical choice, right?

P.S: I appreciate the effort and time you used to make this mod.
I know, but if you choose the normal dress you can't see the sexy dress scene, with this you can see mom in sexy dress without she being laid. And the dress is just one change in many others.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Still feels likes hes milkin it now.
Not really, The Gift Reloaded is a considerable improvement, over the fairly simple original version of the game. It's not just graphically superior, ZZ has put much more effort into the story, character creation and game mechanics.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Not really, The Gift Reloaded is a considerable improvement, over the fairly simple original version of the game. It's not just graphically superior, ZZ has put much more effort into the story, character creation and game mechanics.
Its still milking it though, I played the last verion at least 4 months or something like that ago. And thats what hes done with the new version.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Its still milking it though, I played the last verion at least 4 months or something like that ago. And thats what hes done with the new version.
when someone is "milking it" that means they are purposefully delaying updates for a few extra $$ where as someone who is taking a long time because they are actually doing stuff but unlike some they want theirs to be of quality then its not milking it. (not saying it applies to ZZ, just saying don't misuse the term)

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
when someone is "milking it" that means they are purposefully delaying updates for a few extra $$ where as someone who is taking a long time because they are actually doing stuff but unlike some they want theirs to be of quality then its not milking it. (not saying it applies to ZZ, just saying don't misuse the term)
Hes getting 3k a month, for a game that hasnt progressed since 2 months ago, redoing it doesnt mean it will be so much better then it was before. Just the interface maybe. Its still 6k Dollars he got without progressing the game. Lets see how much time he will take to get to where he left it. At least another 5 months.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes