3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It depends. You have a few tease scenes, a short sex scene, and a voyeur scene so far. If you don't mind that, then it's okay to download. But if you're looking for something more than that, then you should wait for the next update.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
There are two different versions of the game the original gift v 0.25 and the gift reloaded now at version 0.2 you are playing the original the reloaded version has the mother/sister but doesn't currently go as far into the corruption of Monique and Clara.
thank you for your answer.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
For those who wanted a changelog and i hope the old game changelog gets taken out so some people don't get confused.

Changelog Version 0.02:
- Continuation of Clara's and Monique's story: get to know them better and bring them into naughty situations on their way to become your first two slaves.
- First real sex scene! Everyone who follows my weekly dev updates knows what I mean
- Slowly unfolding the background story of “The Gift Reloaded”.
- Second tier of clothes for the mother: Use your power to get her into more skimpier clothes!
- Night event for mother and sister: You can skip time by playing with your computer after day 7 and pay mom/sis a visit while they sleep. But be careful what you're doing! There's always a random chance they will wake up and interrupt your fun.
- New gameplay feature: Now you can examine items in every room of the game by clicking on them. The items will give you some background info about the characters and the main plot. Clickable Items will light up when hovered with the mouse. This feature will become more important in the future, starting with V0.03.
- Save game compatible with V0.01
- More than 250 new images (total 480 images)

Reactions: atlas114 and lunamm

PrebenJensen

Jun 14, 2017
Mac version?

About this game:
The Gift
, a first-person mind control/corruption game made in Renpy. You are an ordinary guy trying to live your life until someday you found something that will change everything...

Game Info:
Updated: 20 June 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Corruption, Mind control, Harem, Voyeur, Big Tits, Big Ass
Censorship: No
Version: V0.02
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: (Windows, Mac, Linux etc?)
Language: English

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
All Credit to @olobolo

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
As soon as i am able to get a updated mac version will post it

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Here's this versions CG, @Muff Diver or @muttdoggy . Not sure if you'd like to add to OP. I personally organized it all by character so that your:I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.: fapping :I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.:always hits its target. (and YES I came across bb codes today, and NO I wont apologize for being obnoxious:FuckYea:) Enjoy!

All Character CG:

Edit: Im so sorry guys...

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any walkthrough to this game yet
Nop, but you only need to know 2 things by now:

1. DO NOT let your mom wear the sexier dress or she will be fucked by a guy the night of the date.
2. DO NOT fuck Susan in the office or Clara will finish the blowjob to another guy and if you don´t fuck her she will catch her husband receiving head form Clara, get the divorce of her rich husband and come back to you later in game. (In next versions)

BTW the nobody see a problem in the story?

The mom nailed in the bed that says was of your father and mom don't let anybody use, but 3 days later she brings a man to fuck her in the same bed. :idontcare:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dilettante

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
The mom nailed in the bed that says was of your father and mom don't let anybody use, but 3 days later she brings a man to fuck her in the same bed. :idontcare:
I mean, she is being mind controlled, her mental capacity for reasoning isn't exactly 100%.

Considering what the MCs response is, to spying on the mothers sex scene, I'm fairly sure that'll play into further 'expanding' his control over her. What with his reaction being that no one else should be allowed to do that.

darknight03

May 25, 2017
so
Nop, but you only need to know 2 things by now:

1. DO NOT let your mom wear the sexier dress or she will be fucked by a guy the night of the date.
2. DO NOT fuck Susan in the office or Clara will finish the blowjob to another guy and if you don´t fuck her she will catch her husband receiving head form Clara, get the divorce of her rich husband and come back to you later in game. (In next versions)

w that means this game has fucking ntr

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Here's this versions CG, @Muff Diver or @muttdoggy . Not sure if you'd like to add to OP. I personally organized it all by character so that your:I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.: fapping :I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.:always hits its target. (and YES I came across bb codes today, and NO I wont apologize for being obnoxious:FuckYea:) Enjoy!

All Character CG:

Edit: Im so sorry guys...
Sry didn't notice you were obnoxious for all my Fapping. Oh and thanks ADDing CG to OP

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

It's your fault. The sex scene is the result of pushing your mother to dress very sexy. You altered her perception of her body/sexuality and you can enjoy the result. The dev is subtle and evil LOL ...

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
It's your fault. The sex scene is the result of pushing your mother to dress very sexy. You altered her perception of her body/sexuality and you can enjoy the result. The dev is subtle and evil LOL ...
i understand that part, but what i find incoherent is that the mom bring the guy to the bed that she don't let his kids use, for the father memory. they could use the lounge or go to a hotel, but why bring he to your home with your kids in there and in the same bed?

Reactions: Dilettante
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes