3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Ok for some reason the male lifeguard makes me wanna punch him in the face...he kinda reminds me of a mix of Max and Eric from the Big Brother game....I hate Eric!

And for other girl I believe she is found in the Nightclub, though I can't remember off hand how to trigger the scene. I do remember you will need a winglady eventually for her to come to the "Dark Side"

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
After the date with the mom and her "boyfriend", you have chosen "forget that guy, you deserve better!" or "screw the guy, i'm the only one you need!"?
And what implies these choices in the future?

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Forgot this is actually 2 games under the same thread..kept reading people mentioning the mother and sister...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Muff Diver; It's me one more time, for thanks you again, again and again. I repeat You has very good games.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
forgotten how much I enjoyed the original. thank you reminding me about it. just hope the next update doesnt take too long

aknicai

May 5, 2017
Sorry for my english, but a want to know the link of the game is the gif reloaded o the original version, because a download and is the original version in the mansion with my old saves

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry for my english, but a want to know the link of the game is the gif reloaded o the original version, because a download and is the original version in the mansion with my old saves
if I am understading you what to use a old save for gif reloaded. it we reloaded is a revamp need to start a new game.
or you click on Spoiler: 0.25 link and down loaded the old one. just above Spoiler: 0.25 link you will see Download: PC click on that one for gif reloaded

Reactions: aknicai

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I love how he changed the way the mindcontrol actually works. Not just a straight bang em game.It will take time to actually mind slave these ladies.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I've played old version, and this new one is indeed a good improvement. Especially the sister design, really well done.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry for me bad english. I find this new game only now, and i just do not understand one thing.

In the spoiler tag there is a link for the 0.25 version. And on the PC link there is a 0.2. So now i am confuse. 0.2 is the new one? Or is the 0.25? Normaly 0.2 is not before 0.25?

Another thing is... the game name is reloaded, so that mean there is a frist one game too? I need too play only this or there are other story before this game?

Anticipate thankses.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Hi guys sorry for me bad english. I find this new game only now, and i just do not understand one thing.

In the spoiler tag there is a link for the 0.25 version. And on the PC link there is a 0.2. So now i am confuse. 0.2 is the new one? Or is the 0.25? Normaly 0.2 is not before 0.25?

Another thing is... the game name is reloaded, so that mean there is a frist one game too? I need too play only this or there are other story before this game?

Anticipate thankses.
0.25 link is his old game.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
For a version 0.02 there is a lot of content. How often dev is updating this?
Or even better is anyone from the future and have completed version?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
For a version 0.02 there is a lot of content. How often dev is updating this?
Or even better is anyone from the future and have completed version?
It's a roughly monthly dev cycle. Dev puts a fair few polls up on his patreon generally for character design, and releases a good amount of teaser images inbetween releases.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
before i played BB i really did not care about girls getting laid by other men, but BB traumatized me real hard:test2:, and this is a good game, but what i really hate is that if you made a wrong choice your mom will be nailed in the bed that it says i was of your father and mom don't anybody use it, but suddenly she brings a man to fuck her in the same bed, and the thing that you are using the coworkers as sluts so you can sell a house :mad::mad::mad:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
An edit of the first post as to tell that 0.25 is the old, non longer developed version would help..

As it is..

This said, the game changed setting, with an implication possible for Dr Mindlos tbs. Hm.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes