3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Rob Din

Jun 3, 2017
So just to check,
I've gotten the 4 starter gals and I'm working on finishing up with Jessica and Christina.

Are there any others that I've missed?
I've tried searching and doing any number of different things but can't find any and want to make sure.

Thanks

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
wonder if he's gonna redo it all or if he's gonna eventually go back into previous version. Seems like wasted assets so if he doesn't just blend the two versions of the game into one then he'll probably just incorporate the scenes into the newer build.

Reactions: Deepsea

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I think this game is kinda funny, but in a good way. How you get the Jessica and Christina is fun it added game play instead of the show up to work and corrupt. Redux should be even more fun.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
V0.02 will be available when it's available. Stop begging in the comments please.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I wasn't begging. Just telling others not to/no one has it. Just saying. Feel free to delete.
It's just adding fuel to the fire, report and move on, don't comment because it adds more unnecessary comments.

notail

Jun 4, 2017
this game is simply amazing and has so much potential, i liked the first game but this one is so much better compared to it.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Releasing games only for some patreons is madness. Pirates are going to play before of paying people.
Thanks man.

@Muff Diver we have a new record here LOL

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Or someone who tried it could say "hey guys don't bother this is just a prologue demo, let's wait a few months"

EDIT: tried it, there's a few sex scenes with 2 co workers
"hey guys don't bother this is just a prologue demo" is good info though as version titles dont mean shit and v1.0 can be pretty much a start menu

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes