3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Can any body tell me what it is about a guy sneaking into a room and jacking off on a woman. All these guys are the only male in the house and the women don't fucking kick their ass out. I woke up nude again with cum all over me Hmmm?? Billy did you see anybody sneak into my room last night. Nope :evilupset:

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Can any body tell me what it is about a guy sneaking into a room and jacking off on a woman. All these guys are the only male in the house and the women don't fucking kick their ass out. I woke up nude again with cum all over me Hmmm?? Billy did you see anybody sneak into my room last night. Nope :evilupset:
It doens't just stay there, it dries into the skin and more or less isn't noticeble, other than than the area being somewhat smoother. You'll likely smell different, but most people are genereally of the opinion that they stink anyways after sleeping in a bed for eight hours.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
It doens't just stay there, it dries into the skin and more or less isn't noticeble, other than than the area being somewhat smoother. You'll likely smell different, but most people are genereally of the opinion that they stink anyways after sleeping in a bed for eight hours.

Silly boy. you forgot they woke Nude and Women never think they stink. And yes most of it wont be seen unless it dries in their hair. BTW My post was Tongue and Cheek :eek:penedeyewink:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Game does not work at all. I downloaded the PC Version in the OP. It's got a weird file structure in the /game folder. All the .rpa files are numbered.
The game will not respond at all when trying to run the exe. It's not the A/V. It's not responding at all.

EDITED... Dig, dig, dig.... Something's up with the normal version. I went into lib/windows-i686/thegiftreloaded.exe and it ran.. NEVER had to do this before.
:confounded:

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Guys, how do you get to do things with the mom when she sleeps ? I always get rejected and the MC tells her to go back to sleep. Same with Sis. I have 36 % mind corruption with both of them and I really don't have a clue about what I might have done wrong.

May 24, 2017
It has to do with mind control, and the lack of story telling.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Guys, how do you get to do things with the mom when she sleeps ? I always get rejected and the MC tells her to go back to sleep. Same with Sis. I have 36 % mind corruption with both of them and I really don't have a clue about what I might have done wrong.
It's pretty much just RNG, the Mom/Sis have a chance to wake up after each time you try something. If you haven't used Mind control on them on that day, then you can use it tell them to go back to sleep and forget. However, that just acts as a free save from being caught, they can just wake up again.

I dunno, if it's related to the total control over you have over the person, but regardless if it related or not, you can boost your control by complimenting the person in question. For example, saying the mom is beautiful, the sis is hot, etc. You can say it twice, and each time raises control by 2%. No idea what the correct phrase to raise control is on Clara and Monique, but be aware saying vulgar things makes you control drop pretty heavily.

Aug 16, 2016
I dunno, if it's related to the total control over you have over the person, but regardless if it related or not, you can boost your control by complimenting the person in question. For example, saying the mom is beautiful, the sis is hot, etc. You can say it twice, and each time raises control by 2%. No idea what the correct phrase to raise control is on Clara and Monique, but be aware saying vulgar things makes you control drop pretty heavily.
The correct thing to say is based off your current control. So from 0-25% control, the first (safest) option is best and raised control by 2% each time, from 25-50% its the second option ("you look hot/beautiful"). Its the same for Clara and Monique.

Reactions: Deleted member 8085

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's pretty much just RNG, the Mom/Sis have a chance to wake up after each time you try something. If you haven't used Mind control on them on that day, then you can use it tell them to go back to sleep and forget. However, that just acts as a free save from being caught, they can just wake up again.

The only time I get to enter their room is after the date with Clara/Monique. I started the game over twice and the max corruption I can get by this night is 33/34% with both mom/Sis. Either I'm doing something wrong or You did something I didn't.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Or even better is anyone from the future and have completed version?
Haven't been to the future, but i've been to the past, and I remember the Riley mansion from before the Riley's lived there.
The place is... a...mazing. I can't wait to see it restored, and fixed up, especially the pool and gardens.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
a simple google search "cumming on women" should tell you all you need to know

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
i seem to be missing the last 2 girls.
i have clara, monique, the boss and her daughter, the girl from the bar and the lifeguard.

are the other 2 findable now (if so, where?) or are those slots for the upcoming version?

DamienKraven

Jun 1, 2017
i seem to be missing the last 2 girls.
i have clara, monique, the boss and her daughter, the girl from the bar and the lifeguard.

are the other 2 findable now (if so, where?) or are those slots for the upcoming version?
There are two different versions of the game the original gift v 0.25 and the gift reloaded now at version 0.2 you are playing the original the reloaded version has the mother/sister but doesn't currently go as far into the corruption of Monique and Clara.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
screenshot0001.png I'm stuck in the office:
Work(Skips Workday)
What should a do?????

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes