3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
guess I'll be waiting to play for a while then. I have zero interest until we are actually able to rescue them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This dev could easily be double trolling people right now for shock value.
That makes less sense than Miley Cyrus twerking.

The only way that would be possible is if this update was a dream, he took it down and then put up the real update. Either way this update doesn't do what people thought it would, there is no way of double trolling that without this update fading out of existence.

Reactions: DarkEnergy

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018

The only way that would be possible is if this update was a dream, he took it down and then put up the real update. Either way this update doesn't do what people thought it would, there is no way of double trolling that without this update fading out of existence.
It would make sense if it was April 1st.

Reactions: Avaron1974

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018

*Shrugs* I'm looking forward to Update .09

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Strange that on his patreon and discord is complete radio silence.. :unsure: His supporters are in shock in awe.. :ROFLMAO: or maybe they recovering from this update lik what the hell did i play// pay..

spiderfff

May 4, 2017
Lmao I think that's not the real ending. :ROFLMAO: If they're doing what I think they're doing should be a funny time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could also be delusional and the writer just doesn't have great composition of continuity.
I though the exact same thing once i finished playing this update, and I think the next one should be totally focused on

But of course I'm not the writer of this story, so I could be wrong.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Honestly, I have no idea what the context is for people apparently being so flabbergasted by this update, but it kinda makes me wish I took a crack at writing for the game when I had the chance. If for no other reason than to see if I could write something so out of left field that it convinced people I was trolling them.

• Haha
Reactions: I.W.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I also personally liked the Nikki part of the release. Had to grind my Charisma up, but worth it! Good to see the MC decides to help her, out of kindness of his pen... heart.
Also, maybe a future in the harem for Donna the badass bounty hunter? Would be a waste if not so!

Reactions: LegendKing23

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Lmao I think that's not the real ending. :ROFLMAO: If they're doing what I think they're doing should be a funny time.

I could also be delusional and the writer just doesn't have great composition of continuity.
The idea also crossed my mind, but OMG I reaaaallllyyyy hope that's true...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

The scene from earlier when he forced Dr to suck his dick she looked hesitant and at the end she is standing behind him so maybe she turns against him or the MC rage builds up and he takes over Mindlos mind Just a thought :p

keer

Jun 20, 2017
instead of the family, we saved the architect from clothes and fucked, cool !!

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes