3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
If you want a good story about hypnosis: recommend Dream of Desire, it is completed and 3 ending. I doubt this game will ever be a quarter of DoD and it started way before DoD
Are you kidding, that has to be the goofiest story ever, and it was rushed in the end. Hahaha

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Lmao, 2-4 months will only get you another troll from dev or dev ran away with patreon money like before. Keep in mind, this is not a new game but his redemption for abandon the game. Do not put your hope up for a game that used to be abandon!
Guess 2019 is not bad enough with all movie and show with crap ending that we have seen so far...
Well, yes, The Gift had a previous version. Happen to have that still on disk. Quite a change of content there, I'd say.
Regardless. While I'm not aware of any perceived 'wrongdoings' perceived by you on Mr. ZZ's side regarding his Patreon activities, you choosing to use a throwaway account here to post your allegations and rants raises my inner "Yet another Troll" flag way more than what you're insinuating about his past behaviour.

Reactions: Strongwood

elmersglue888

Jan 4, 2019
I also personally liked the Nikki part of the release. Had to grind my Charisma up, but worth it! Good to see the MC decides to help her, out of kindness of his pen... heart.
Also, maybe a future in the harem for Donna the badass bounty hunter? Would be a waste if not so!
how much charisma do you need and does something else trigger i completely missed it

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Gift Reloaded [v0.08] [Mrzz] - Original Size: 936.91MB

Download Win (424.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What i think will happen

But what is worrying why is their no post from his patreons or discord about this episode ?? Maybe everyone is in shock... :confused:

Last edited:

unknow38

May 29, 2017
Are you kidding, that has to be the goofiest story ever, and it was rushed in the end. Hahaha
like I said multiple ending--> really depend on your choice. If you have finish DoD, you can try mod and see it is as bad as this. For the gift reloaded, just don't pay much attention at this current state. Next update, mc just going to hulk up then hypnotize almost everyone or some of his girl just randomly followed and rescue (like that make sense).

Well, yes, The Gift had a previous version. Happen to have that still on disk. Quite a change of content there, I'd say.
Regardless. While I'm not aware of any perceived 'wrongdoings' perceived by you on Mr. ZZ's side regarding his Patreon activities, you choosing to create a whole new account here to post your allegations and rants raises my inner "Yet another Troll" flag way more than what you're insinuating about his past behaviour.
There was another long gap which he took before the kidnap story went on if you forgot, then came back with a message I got a plan for this game and each development is like putting everything back like "the gift" but it took longer implement for some "reason".
For example, the sandbox world, casually have sex with your harem is nothing new if you have played "the gift" even in "the gift" you can have fun with 2 girl at once. Then he will re-implement 2 girls that was in "the gift" but it will take couple month or so for some "reason" but story remain unchanged.
Not saying what he did is 'wrongdoings' because patreon probably got notify before hand (if you fund high enough). Like I said "Do not put your hope up for a game that used to be abandon!".

Last edited:

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
So the dev is trolling us I hope you had you're fun with it :mad: but if Rachels mouth touches Dr. Sackface dig and not biting it off then I will see a bad future off this game i just hope the dev doesn't troll us next time again and this fucking Dr don't get a bj from her, and we can finally rescue MCS family beside this important main part the update wasn't bad at all;).

Reactions: genthrow

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Gift Reloaded [v0.08] [Mrzz] - Original Size: 936.91MB

Download Win (424.3MB):

TY

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ah, I beg to differ.
#called_it :p
Then you are more optimistic then me. right now the story could go either way.. or also to bad ending. that is also why mentioned mc needs to be more ruthless he is not going to survive this if he gooddie good all the time. If someone worse then this doc appear then we need to show no mercy.. no matter who we face..

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Then you are more optimistic then me. right now the story could go either way.. or also to bad ending. that is also why mentioned mc needs to be more ruthless he is not going to survive this if he gooddie good all the time.
I try to have an optimistic outlook for life. As a social masochist that gives me kicks. :sneaky:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Lmao I think that's not the real ending. :ROFLMAO: If they're doing what I think they're doing should be a funny time.

I could also be delusional and the writer just doesn't have great composition of continuity.
If that is the case

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
what version is the save you are trying to load from?
have you used an editor to change any of the variables?
Seems it is missing some open world variable
First time I play, using the incest mod only

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes