3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Eerie Entity Mormont Dependable_223

so to repeat what i said in the last update i dont mind if our mother and sister from this game become the mad Doctors cum dumps

why do you ask BECAUSE FUCK THIS DEVELOPER AND FUCK EVERY CHARACTER IN THIS GAME WE GOTTEN ATTACHED TO !

frankly i find the developer disgusting and he shouldve never come back to complete the game

late 2016 early 2017 first The gift game came out

late 2017 remake of the first came out

took a break a year then came back later and while NTR was indeed in the game it was not the focus of the game each and every cliffhanger there was been a disgusting moment of the old russian scientist treating our mom and daughter like shit

this changelog gave me and my brothers hope but the developer decided to troll us

sure ive read the comments beforehand but didnt expect it to be true thats why i should always trust my brothers over developers

although i know that Rachel is probably faking being under the mad scientist control but this cliffhanger shit is ridiculous

frankly we wouldve had our mother and daughter rescued if this shit didnt add pointless things like stats increase stores that we done need

going to keep playing the game but man this developer is a piece of shit
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
can some1 please give me a save? i dont wanna start from the start.. it can start from the point whare thare whare knidnaped :) please and thank you

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Eerie Entity Mormont Dependable_223

yeah well decided to edit my comment due to not wanting to sound 2 edgy and possibly get a my comment deleted or worst

but seriously the developer shouldve just scrapped the whole thing and start a new game
I was a bit annoyed at first but it's still redeemable but the next update is going to have to be perfect no more pissing about with this Rachel will end up biting his dick off and the other women will beat the hell out of him and then all give themselves to the MC :p No need to panic just yet

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
that's likely the problem, don't use the mod.. it's not needed, was for an old version of the game.
Just looked, I am not using it. No mods being used

Edit: Am I reading it correctly? there is NTR in the game?

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Possibly found a minor bug.

During the free roaming process - sleep sets date marker to "Sunday". Not the actual date, just the marker in the right top corner. Any activity resets it back.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I was a bit annoyed at first but it's still redeemable but the next update is going to have to be perfect no more pissing about with this Rachel will end up biting his dick off and the other women will beat the hell out of him and then all give themselves to the MC :p No need to panic just yet
Eerie Entity Dependable_223

the problem with all that is remember theres 2 woman with guns and we have no weapons and we have a gag so we cant save them if they decide to get trigger happy

as a said before our mother and sister couldve been rescued 2 updates ago if he didnt add all those unnecessary things the stores we dont use and the characters rescuing mom and sister are the main focus not upgrading the mansion

Denis25

yeah well it could be all the games ive played since the year long break that i seriously couldnt care less about this game but i am frustrated by the choices made in the development in it

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Eerie Entity Dependable_223

the problem with all that is remember theres 2 woman with guns and we have no weapons and we have a gag so we cant save them if they decide to get trigger happy

as a said before our mother and sister couldve been rescued 2 updates ago if he didnt add all those unnecessary things the stores we dont use and the characters rescuing mom and sister are the main focus not upgrading the mansion

Denis25

yeah well it could be all the games ive played since the year long break that i seriously couldnt care less about this game but i am frustrated by the choices made in the development in it
It was the first thing he should have done was get his family to safety when the whole Mindlos stuff was unraveling I can't recall his excuse for not trying to at least or was it just bad writing

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was the first thing he should have done was get his family to safety when the whole Mindlos stuff was unraveling I can't recall his excuse for not trying to at least or was it just bad writing
I think it basically boils down to "MC's do dumb shit".

We've got this guy that didn't bother making sure his family was safe and the guy from Shut up and dance that just leaves his mind control pills lying around for his cousin to pop when she wants.

Makes you wonder doesn't it, how is the dumb ones get mind control powers. It's not like they have much of a mind to use.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes instead of saving his family he found it more important to safe Victoria and the others.. And after it was more imprtant to level you character and get more girls and upgrade the mansion..

Reminds of a game like Fallout 4 where mc is witness of his wife/husband shot dead and son kidnapped and the first thing he does is rescue Preston and the others after that saving all useless settlers.. i dont remember ever finishing this game after that part.. :ROFLMAO: But you could say i never got the son back..

Btw i only hope his game wont get purged from patreon before he has a chance of fixing this part. lately allot of games from patreon gets purged mostly mindcontroll are on their priority now like this one..

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes