3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think it basically boils down to "MC's do dumb shit".

Shut up and dance that just leaves his mind control pills lying around for his cousin to pop when she wants.
Well it was not really his fault his dumb mother left someone unstable in his room. He could not figured his mom being this incompetent. after shutting him down during the diner part and give him the biggest blueball ever, and after that mix up he could not even mentioned hey mom you let someone unstable in my room how would you like it if i did the same back ?? :p

I will just invite someone we did not see for ages and leave the door of your room open so they can wait for you their.. You dont mind me fucking up your privacy like this do you ?? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Valeck

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
Is there any fix for the tour being broken? Once you go into the side room, you cannot explore the basement and you have no option to back out. It soft-locks your game.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Then just before you fuck them they get captured again by this time a worse prik then the doc was.. :ROFLMAO:
I actually knew and got pissed the moment I saw the kidnapping and first failed rescue scene way back. Rescuing the two seems like endgame, because there is no better time to deal with the doc (killing him or breaking his mind - I don't know) than at the same time as when you save your family. The little scenes when we are shown the doc trying to break them are especially aggravating to me - the dev is just dangling the two in front of us! This entire plotline made the game enjoyment fall waaaaaay down. And looking at this thread, I see I'm not the only one who thinks so.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
To be honest, I really liked this update. It is at least the most complete one since 0.05.

It ends with a Cliffhanger, but I have a hint that in the predicament the MC is, the danger of getting his family killed, will make his power burst (like MC usually do in mangas).

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I don't understand the appeal of these games. You never get any action with the main girls, instead you get the carrot dangling in front of your face for more than 10 updates. Disgusting practice to milk your customers / fans dry.

Same goes for Echoes of Lust and all the other bullshit games. If you had any confidence in your work / game, you wouldn't have to use these kinds of shit practices.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Gift Reloaded [v0.08] [Mrzz] - Original Size: 936.91MB

Download Win (424.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mega pls.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I can see a few possibilities for what the dev might do, but it has to be done quickly due to the repeated statements that you would get your family back in 0.8, If im right and I hope I am 0.9 will start with a coin flip of sorts, but heck, who knows its the Devs story, I just hope they can pull it back from this current outcome.

PS: I tried to not include any spoilers even though many have already been released

Reactions: Valtyr37

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
I don't want to hate on the dev but it's a shame to see a game with such potential being thrown away like this. Definitely won't be playing this game anymore if it stays this way.

Last edited:

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Spoiler! So yeah, stop if you have not played? Sorry dont know how to cover it up with the spoiler...

-------

Well, since there is no NTR, high chance Investigator is faking being controlled, etc etc, and heck, you know what is in her mouth? Just a small bite... And the people who hate NTR will be cheering! Then again, since NTR is a not going to happen, though it is a cliff hanger, it is not really "exciting" as you know MC is "winning" no matter what.

Reactions: Shingokuu

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, just read the release post from Mr.ZZ, and somethings bugging me. Apparently, there's plans to rework the system? I don't know why, but I feel that's just wasting more time, and that if the creator wants to create a new system, they should do that after finishing the rescue plot line for the story. I worry because if they start focusing on changing mechanics while trying to finish this portion, then it's going to force us to wait even longer just to see how mc's sister and mother get rescued.

• Wow
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
So, just read the release post from Mr.ZZ, and somethings bugging me. Apparently, there's plans to rework the system? I don't know why, but I feel that's just wasting more time, and that if the creator wants to create a new system, they should do that after finishing the rescue plot line for the story. I worry because if they start focusing on changing mechanics while trying to finish this portion, then it's going to force us to wait even longer just to see how mc's sister and mother get rescued.
reworking the money making system would be simple. it's essentially a few variables and a couple screen definitions. Though I personally see no point in doing it. The current system makes sense and works.

Last edited:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I don't understand the appeal of these games. You never get any action with the main girls, instead you get the carrot dangling in front of your face for more than 10 updates. Disgusting practice to milk your customers / fans dry.

Same goes for Echoes of Lust and all the other bullshit games. If you had any confidence in your work / game, you wouldn't have to use these kinds of shit practices.
It’s kinda strange how you specifically call out Echoes of Lust as being a game that dangles the carrot in front of your face for more than 10 updates, when only 6 have been released...

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
It’s kinda strange how you specifically call out Echoes of Lust as being a game that dangles the carrot in front of your face for more than 10 updates, when only 6 have been released...
There is also "action" with the "main girls" in this game before the kidnapping. I doubt reality factored into his (?) post much.

Reactions: Conviction07
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes