3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I have a problem: when i try to load a saved game i allways get the attached error message, ignoring it gets another and another error, rollback is taking me far back in time about 10-15 steps.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Hey guys, I keep getting a black screen. The game doesn't freeze or crash, I just can't see what's on the screen and then I have to restart. And it happens in different points of the game, seems to be just a matter of time. I tried downloading from a different source and deleting all saves (also from the Appdata\Roaming) but it didn't help. Didn't use any cheat or edit anything in the game.

If anyone can share useful information - thanks in advance.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Except that it was established several times before, and once in this update, that when the Doc tries to use his powers on someone who is protected by you and fails, he gets a serious headache. This does not happen here, so if Rachel is really faking it, there is still a plot hole here. Honestly at this point I agree that the only way for the MC to come out on top in this situation is if he gets a Dragonball Z style power surge, because the people he cares about and himself are in mortal danger now (someone else mentioned this possibility in this thread). Except that this would be lazy as hell writing, but what do I know?...
Yeah, it was me who mentioned that. It the "most logical" option that comes to my mind. Unless the serum the op took, has reached a level were it gives the op the power to "protect the minds" of the controlled ones, without causing Mindlos any headache while triying to take their minds over. Some kind of a camouflage.

But well, I guess we still have a couple of months to elucubrate xD

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Gift Reloaded [v0.08] [Mrzz] - Original Size: 936.91MB

Download Win (424.3MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great compressed (y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Except that it was established several times before, and once in this update, that when the Doc tries to use his powers on someone who is protected by you and fails, he gets a serious headache. This does not happen here, so if Rachel is really faking it, there is still a plot hole here. Honestly at this point I agree that the only way for the MC to come out on top in this situation is if he gets a Dragonball Z style power surge, because the people he cares about and himself are in mortal danger now (someone else mentioned this possibility in this thread). Except that this would be lazy as hell writing, but what do I know?...
Thing is we don't know that Mindlos' headaches are necessarily because of the immunity they could just be the same headaches the MC gets from overuse of the power seeing as he is shown trying to trurn the girls 2-3 in a row in the span of minutes. On the flipside if she ISN'T faking where was the psychotic break from conflicting orders like when Samantha got "overwritten"?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Except that this would be lazy as hell writing, but what do I know?...
The way things are going this wouldn't surprise me (n) hopefully it is a bluff from Rachel however I have another idea with that cliffhanger what if Clara and company secretly followed the MC she has done it before and the ladies might end up bursting in and saving the day :unsure:

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
The way things are going this wouldn't surprise me (n) hopefully it is a bluff from Rachel however I have another idea with that cliffhanger what if Clara and company secretly followed the MC she has done it before and the ladies might end up bursting in and saving the day :unsure:
I thought about it too. Victoria is the master slave, so I would not find it weird if she just followed MC to Mindlos hideplace. She was the one who contacted Rachel first, after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
lol didn't realize that reply had an chunk of an aborted post left over in the saved draft so i edited ou and also expanded on my htoughts

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, I do get what you mean. But in a sense, tension is "gone" as the writer did state there will be no NTR, right...? Actually, there is somewhat is, if the night vision googles are destroyed, the statement did say that Mindlos sold the two ladies.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
On the flipside if she ISN'T faking where was the psychotic break from conflicting orders like when Samantha got "overwritten"?
Well, I kind of forgot about that one, but you can somewhat explain this since Mindlos is supposed to have taken a more perfected version of the serum. I think it was established that he can immediately take control of people, at some point in one of the past updates (I think Samantha said that after she joins MC). Perhaps once he actually manages to break through the MC's influence, his takeover is immediate.

Now that I think about it, there is a possibility that the MC may use his power over all the girls in the room, and knock them out due to that control override feedback thing, like it happened with Samantha, but Mindlos would still be there with a gun, and the MC still tied to the chair...

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Is there any fix for the tour being broken? Once you go into the side room, you cannot explore the basement and you have no option to back out. It soft-locks your game.
I played this game and am stuck when you give the architect the tour it gets stuck and won't let me finish the tour
I had the same issue, turn off the rollback side in the preferences, because the doors in the basement conflict with the rollback.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well, I kind of forgot about that one, but you can somewhat explain this since Mindlos is supposed to have taken a more perfected version of the serum. I think it was established that he can immediately take control of people, at some point in one of the past updates (I think Samantha said that after she joins MC). Perhaps once he actually manages to break through the MC's influence, his takeover is immediate.

Now that I think about it, there is a possibility that the MC may use his power over all the girls in the room, and knock them out due to that control override feedback thing, like it happened with Samantha, but Mindlos would still be there with a gun, and the MC still tied to the chair...
Will he did use the new serum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I love the new update in terms of content, it has way more than the last one and there is a much bigger progression of the main storyline. I particularly love both karen, the shop's employee and the detective and I can't wait to solve the last clithanger.

On the other hand, I have notice alot of bugs and it has forced me to restart the game several times (background with black and white square instead of the normal pictures, or completely darken and blinding background), other times there is that ren'py screen tellig me an error occured, or sometime I am thrown out of the game,

it does not break the game but it's still annoying. All of that said, I am very eager for the next update. :p

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
How do you find Nikki after you get her to save a NVG for you? I keep not finding her at the mall and the day never gets beyond Sunday. Is this a error?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes