3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ugh. Cliffhanger at the best/worst time. Though I'm pretty sure Rachel faked being under Mindlos' control. He untied her AND gave her back her gun.
Bites off his dick and shoots the other woman with the gun then we take all out ladies back to the mansion that's how it should play it but no doubt there will be another twist in the tale

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bites off his dick and shoots the other woman with the gun then we take all out ladies back to the mansion that's how it should play it but no doubt there will be another twist in the tale
why kill possible additions to your Harem?
Donna was ordered to NOT use her gun until ordered otherwise... if Rachel can actually disable mindlos in anyway she would be forced to resort to hand to hand combat... versus a gun.
And she is not devoted to mindlos, so risking her life without direct order seems unlikely.
I suspect the player wouldn't be interested in getting Mindlos killed... yet, as many questions only he can answer would be lost.
Getting him in the cellar in the Mansion and interriogate him with Victoria and maybe Clara, liberated Donna or Rachel seem more productive and something this Harem would attempt.
Also gives Mindlos a chance to escape as I doubt this will already be end of this story... except that there is a bigger enemy lyieng in wait for Mindlos fall.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
why kill possible additions to your Harem?
Donna was ordered to NOT use her gun until ordered otherwise... if Rachel can actually disable mindlos in anyway she would be forced to resort to hand to hand combat... versus a gun.
And she is not devoted to mindlos, so risking her life without direct order seems unlikely
I said shoots not kill, Rachel could easily wound her and while she is wounded the MC can work his magic on her mind

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I said shoots not kill, Rachel could easily wound her and while she is wounded the MC can work his magic on her mind
Still seems counter productive... Donna was trained to kill if pushed against a wall she might turn into a wounded Tigress.
Haveing her stand down or her Master suffer seems like a better solution... plus after getting her in your Harem you would have to bring her to the hospital and explain how you come to carry a women that was just shot around... that will bring unwanted attention for sure.

But I think we both agree that Mindlos should suffer heavily for his crimes against you and your loved ones

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Still seems counter productive... Donna was trained to kill if pushed against a wall she might turn into a wounded Tigress.
Haveing her stand down or her Master suffer seems like a better solution... plus after getting her in your Harem you would have to bring her to the hospital and explain how you come to carry a women that was just shot around... that will bring unwanted attention for sure.

But I think we both agree that Mindlos should suffer heavily for his crimes against you and your loved ones
I know it was just an idea we don't need to take her to the hospital if it's only a minor wound we can patch her up back at the mansion but I've also said in a previous post what if Clara and company secretly followed the MC they could burst in and overwhelm her. The possibilities are endless and yeah I agree Mindlos will get what's coming to him

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know it was just an idea we don't need to take her to the hospital if it's only a minor wound we can patch her up back at the mansion but I've also said in a previous post what if Clara and company secretly followed the MC they could burst in and overwhelm her. The possibilities are endless and yeah I agree Mindlos will get what's coming to him
personal oppinion on the best outcome would be...
Rachel disables mindlos and keeps Donna in check while ordering that assistant to free you or Mindlos goes down... afterwards the player manages to break his control over atleast Donna and she goes heavy metal on Mindlos for all he did... while Rachel, the hostages and you bail out of there before mindlos turns Donna back on his site... with a few broken ribs maybe. And you manage your great escape to the mansion... as mindlos knows all about Rachel now she will have to stay with you ofc.
And with the renovation of Riley's Mansion on the way we might get to actually explore the place and have encounters with our "housemates"

Reactions: Mormont

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You know what would actually fuck Mindlos's world completely to shit?
Now that he has his own godlike powers to speak and instantly command (not already controlled bitches) to his will.
It would definitely keep him alive and in constant Hell torment.....is to remove, not only his tongue, but voice box as well....Lol!!
The power to command with just his voice finally, and lose the abillity to speak.
I say its very good payback...…………..Peace!!

Reactions: vmaks and h4xoor

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Now that he has his own godlike powers to speak and instantly command (not already controlled bitches) to his will.
It would definitely keep him alive and in constant Hell torment.....is to remove, not only his tongue, but voice box as well....Lol!!
The power to command with just his voice finally, and lose the abillity to speak.
Actually it would be far more tormenting if the player could prove that he can disable or remove Mindlos control without issue while he is unable to break yours...
I mean he certainly has a god complex... to add insult to injury you can fuck "his" girls infront of him and make them tell him what a microscop dick he has and that he is a premature ejaculator or stuff:devilish:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Actually it would be far more tormenting if the player could prove that he can disable or remove Mindlos control without issue while he is unable to break yours...
I mean he certainly has a god complex... to add insult to injury you can fuck "his" girls infront of him and make them tell him what a microscop dick he has and that he is a premature ejaculator or stuff:devilish:
Plainly the best punishment would be to make him the MC in a slonique game. Or, if you're sadistic enough, you could make him play one.

Reactions: jaydem

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Anybody else getting this whenever you change places?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script files/Open World/ow_functions.rpy", line 47, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'builtin_function_or_method' and 'int'

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
And besides that error, I can't find where to continue the story...are we sure saves work? lol
everything is working fine for me, did you make sure to extract to a clean directory not overwriting an old version? As for continuing the story, what does your questlog in the phone app say to do?

Reactions: CharleyT

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Having real probs from the android. Won't load. Keeps saying game keeps closing. 3rd time I downloaded, and deleted...

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
I maybe wrong but i remember reading some time ago that in 0.08, family was supposed to be saved not just meet?
Good update as usual but cliffhanger at the end sucks

Reactions: keer

jertejutro

Mar 30, 2019
Having real probs from the android. Won't load. Keeps saying game keeps closing. 3rd time I downloaded, and deleted...
just reopen ur app and click the autosave to continue where the game crashed .. it did crashed with like 15 times ... any way its very hot game but the ending made me sad .. i need to know what will happen

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
just reopen ur app and click the autosave to continue where the game crashed .. it did crashed with like 15 times ... any way its very hot game but the ending made me sad .. i need to know what will happen
Thats just it, it won't even finish loading process, just says game keeps closing, before it opens...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
maybe your mobile device is just not cut in the hardware department?
Some of those games are rather taxeing... maybe not as bad as most RPGMs but shouldn't be negletet

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes