3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Then maybe he needs to create a different mc because how you describe mindlos was exactly how i wanted to play this game. maybe make it so for the goodie good type they play as the current mc and if people will want to play the bad one they play as a mindlos type of character.

At first i thought we could play this game the way we wanted that is how it was in previous versions before he started this revamp.

it was first renamed as the Gift. that is how the plot previously was.

You are an ordinary guy, living at home with your mother and sister, struggling to live your life. But one day, by a lucky twist of fate, you find a mind control drug that will drastically change your life! From now on you are able to influence the minds of everyone around you and you will use this ability to make your nastiest fantasies come true!
So for the last one i figured we could play as anyway we want. It also has an RPG in the tag so i gues we need to wait if we can actually do some real roleplaying.

btw check the developers note
You can make the whole city yours… But will you be a god in this world, or will you end up as someone’s puppet?
Sounds to me like you can play anyway you want. even bad guy is an option.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
In the update I would play out events like this:

- when ungagged and asked to give command to my girls, I would instead give command to Rachel to bite Dr. Mindlos dick off
- he would go like,... no, how is this possible and give command to the assasin to kill me, squirming on the floor
- Rachel now has the gun,.. so
- take all the bitches with me :D
- the end

I hate NTR to an extreme extent, I just hope this does not go that route.

Harem FTW.
Mr ZZ promised they would not be any NTR in this game.

• Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Mr ZZ promised they would not be any NTR in this game.
Mr ZZ also promised chapter 8 was going to be us saving the family. :rolleyes:
Here is the actual text of the Patreon Post (from 3/5/19) that both of you are referring to:

Hi everyone! After the launch of V0.07 we immediately started working on V0.08. Our main goal in V0.08 is to implement the main quest to the point where you, the players, are finally able to rescue the MC's loved ones.
Here's what we have planned in detail:
Rachel:
  • 3 new quest events: get her under your control and find Mindlos's hideout...
Karen:
  • 2 or 3 new quest events: the mansion is not the only thing you will view in detail this time...
Introduction of an new character, Niki, to the main quest / start of her quest line.
A new scene with Mindlos... I don't want to get to much into detail here ;)
But what I can say and assure you guys, there will be no NTR involved. since this is a huge turn off for most of the community as I've seen in the survey a few weeks back.
Planned release for TGR V0.08 is end of May or beginning of June. We aim to speed up our workflow and get more content done for you guys :)
So, Mr.ZZ promised no NTR but he did not promise that 0.08 "was going to be us saving the family", that's not true.

Being able to do something and doing something are different things.

But the post that I quote definitely saw the outrage coming, since the "no NTR" line is just after talking about the "new scene with Mindlos". From my point of view, Mr.ZZ was having a bit of fun with the NTR-allergic crowd and creating a good cliffhanger at the same time. There is already so much talk about how the cliffhanger will be resolved as if this was a mainstream TV series and not a pr0n game. So I think he managed what he wanted to achieve.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
:unsure: But the way it ended did not look like we will be in any position of saving at all .. mc tied to chair Rachel pulling a gun on your mom head, this part dont look like mc is able of doing anything.

Our main goal in V0.08 is to implement the main quest to the point where you, the players, are finally able to rescue the MC's loved ones.
Tied to chair you call that able to rescue loved once ?? he mentioned you will get your family back people have been bothering him ever since the kidnapping occured when do we get out family back..

He should have says after chapter 9 we will get the family back but even that could still be prolonged like you say what if the police show up like what happened last time ?? mindlos takes your family with them again and this time has rachel with them too ? and you are stuck on a chair without anyway of doing anything that so cruel..

From his previous patreon message of chapter 8 i dont think the story will progress that much in chapter 9 since he was going to work on other parts of the game, like money etc..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Then maybe he needs to create a different mc because how you describe mindlos was exactly how i wanted to play this game. maybe make it so for the goodie good type they play as the current mc and if people will want to play the bad one they play as a mindlos type of character.

At first i thought we could play this game the way we wanted that is how it was in previous versions before he started this revamp.

it was first renamed as the Gift. that is how the plot previously was.
There was a reason that game stoped being developed early on though... and back than you only had your family and the office to deal with... not an entire city... also Mindlos disapeared right after his first scene (probably killed by the organization he used to work for).
And dureing the first (VN like) part of the game (remake) that still had some trueth to it... the players change of heart started with the open world segment.
Currently each location has 1 unique character that most likely will be corruptable to grant benefits to the player (maybe except of the club, couldn't find any reapperaing character that peeled of the background like the other places).
Not really a whole town though... as the story currently works there is no need to go further down that road either... but maybe if at the end of the segment a bigger enemy like the CIA enters the field the player will be required to take controll of the town to sabotage and confuse his new enemies... I don't see how he will take sexual advantage on most of his subjects though.

• Love

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
In the update I would play out events like this:

- when ungagged and asked to give command to my girls, I would instead give command to Rachel to bite Dr. Mindlos dick off
- he would go like,... no, how is this possible and give command to the assasin to kill me, squirming on the floor
- Rachel now has the gun,.. so
- take all the bitches with me :D
- the end

I hate NTR to an extreme extent, I just hope this does not go that route.

Harem FTW.
That only looks good in theory, if player remains gagged then none of that will happen.

• Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... the sum of this 8th iteration:

Rachel gets 3 new quest events where you
1-> get her under your control and
2-> find Mindlos's hideout...

Karen gets 2 or 3 new quest events:
1->the mansion in detail and
2->some other thing for you to view in detail this time...

Niki -new character -> introduction to the main quest / start of her quest line.

Enjoy the face to face with Mindlos cliff hanger until next time ...

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So ... the sum of this 8th iteration:

Rachel gets 3 new quest events where you
1-> get her under your control and
2-> find Mindlos's hideout...

Karen gets 2 or 3 new quest events:
1->the mansion in detail and
2->some other thing for you to view in detail this time...

Niki -new character -> introduction to the main quest / start of her quest line.

Enjoy the face to face with Mindlos cliff hanger until next time ...
Rachel only show 2 of the 3 quest what is 3rd quest ?? Where mindlos takes over Rachel and you are cuck.. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think ntr part what he mentioned would not occur with mom or sis he never said other girls falls under this too ? :unsure: Rachel could also be seen as casualty of war. only the mom and sis where safe from mindlos, Rachel wasn't.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If Rachel sucks the doctor's cock ... will you consider that NTR?
Maybe the mother and sister are safe because bloodlines makes the effect stronger?
If that happen then that scene was cuck scene where mc is tied to chair and could do nothing about it. that is ntr.. That would be the worse ntr and now he has the mc too he could put a gun on mc head and force the mom and sis to suck his cuck they will be forced to do so in order to protect mc from getting killed.. :confused:

If that happend then this game goes to bin..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ah ... semantics ... the fuel of casual forum interactions ...
"I can say and assure you guys, there will be no NTR involved "
NO buts, no maybes, no casual and / or hint, play , dialogue, teaser, dream / scare from any part of ntr will make its wiggly tale into this game. Deal with it!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If that happen then that scene was cuck scene where mc is tied to chair and could do nothing about it. that is ntr.. That would be the worse ntr and now he has the mc too he could put a gun on mc head and force the mom and sis to suck his cuck they will be forced to do so in order to protect mc from getting killed.. :confused:

I knew you were soo dependable ... such a lovely disclaimer:
"
If that happen then that scene was cuck scene where mc is tied to chair and could do nothing about it. that is ntr.. That would be the worse ntr

"

• Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Here is the actual text of the Patreon Post (from 3/5/19) that both of you are referring to:

So, Mr.ZZ promised no NTR but he did not promise that 0.08 "was going to be us saving the family", that's not true.

Being able to do something and doing something are different things.

But the post that I quote definitely saw the outrage coming, since the "no NTR" line is just after talking about the "new scene with Mindlos". From my point of view, Mr.ZZ was having a bit of fun with the NTR-allergic crowd and creating a good cliffhanger at the same time. There is already so much talk about how the cliffhanger will be resolved as if this was a mainstream TV series and not a pr0n game. So I think he managed what he wanted to achieve.

Yeah. You are right. But at the same time, It could be considered that he just split the "rescuing" process in 2 parts.

I still do not know what is going to happen. But I think that certain thing is for sure: The MC and his family have to survive. Otherwise, I would not see any sense in rebooting the game to include the family.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Rachel became a liabilty now even if they magicly survive this mindlos knows where she lives, works etc.. he could strike at anytime and re-capture rachel or even the woman who work at that place where you first was working at the start of the game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
He will become ungagged. Or didn't you listen to Mindlos?
He says that MC will have to command them to suck his dick or one dies.
Even if he was ungagged why did he not prevent Rachel from being controlled by mindlos ?? the only reaction he gave is: Rachel No.. Does that look like a Hero to you ??

The way the mc got himself captured and gagged i doubt he be smart enough to get out of this on his own. What maybe going to happen that one of the other grils of the mansion will show up with the police like last time. and this prik is going to escape with everyone leaving mc tied to chair.. So everything will have to start from the beginning again. that is why niki was introduced she has some connection too.. maybe mc will finally get some real friends he can corrupt to his side to oppose mindlose ..

it's only a matter of time when mindlos will be at your very doorstep at rileys mansion. This doc is not stupid..

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes