3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Eyes up front and ... out o' the gutter!

This is not war! This is competing agencies toiling for their own survival and growth.

Nothing wrong with exchange of the personnel ... some spying ... some bedding the enemy...;)

Get your billions dose of this month and get real!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Actually the ending where mc building with hatred where he says if they dont obey and rachel will kill your family i hope this is the part where mc throws away his good nature and start be the real bad ass.. where the story splits from good to bad.. if you play good you will remain like the mc is now or start doing bad things.. like the story is about how you want to play it.. etc.. and you instandly kill mindlos.. in rage.. :p Lets see who you control now prik..

The only downside we need to wait 2 months or longer for anymore content.:(

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are still to many unknown factors to this.... if you played your cards right Rachel has already fallen completly under your control and should be able to wistand Mindlos... she is also no expert in infiltration and cover up rescue missions, while faceing Donna who is.
I could argue that she knew the high odds against them and planed for this "failure" to put mindlos and his minions at ease... Donna is disarmed until mindlos changes his last order and everyone is focused on the MC.
Perfect condition for the rest of the Harem to approach unnoticed and take charge of the situation while Rachel makes sure that mindlos can't change his last orders... biting of his dick might achieve that... or just her knocking him out from below.
Not sure if this situation can be used to capture Donna or the assistant to gain more insight/battle power but atleast we'll get something out of this non the less.
I am not sure how Mr.ZZ could rewrite the story to reasonably explain a MC going for the dark side... but I'd be intrigued if he tried

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
There are still to many unknown factors to this.... if you played your cards right Rachel has already fallen completly under your control and should be able to wistand Mindlos... she is also no expert in infiltration and cover up rescue missions, while faceing Donna who is.
I could argue that she knew the high odds against them and planed for this "failure" to put mindlos and his minions at ease... Donna is disarmed until mindlos changes his last order and everyone is focused on the MC.
Perfect condition for the rest of the Harem to approach unnoticed and take charge of the situation while Rachel makes sure that mindlos can't change his last orders... biting of his dick might achieve that... or just her knocking him out from below.
Not sure if this situation can be used to capture Donna or the assistant to gain more insight/battle power but atleast we'll get something out of this non the less.
I am not sure how Mr.ZZ could rewrite the story to reasonably explain a MC going for the dark side... but I'd be intrigued if he tried
Also Rachel first Reaction was she failed, afcourse you failed, we where captured before we even got close, like they where already waiting for us,If you looked like the reaction the mc gave Rachel does not look like he was in full controll of Rachel.. Why did he not use his power again, he was not gagged at the time all he says was Rachel No..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you looked like the reaction the mc gave Rachel does not look like he was in full controll of Rachel.. Why did he not use his power again, he was not gagged at the time all he says was Rachel No..
Cause Rachel apparently doesn't trust the MCs acting skills and kept him in the dark to prevent him from spoiling the plan to early... "to deceive your enemies you have to deceive your allies first".
This is only possible because of the freedom the MC grants his girls as he established in his enslavement orders... put your sisters and yourself first while act in my best interest

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Cause Rachel apparently doesn't trust the MCs acting skills and kept him in the dark to prevent him from spoiling the plan to early... "to deceive your enemies you have to deceive your allies first".
This is only possible because of the freedom the MC grants his girls as he established in his enslavement orders... put your sisters and yourself first while act in my best interest
How is shoving a gun on moms head in your best interest ??

If that is the case then she took a big risk also the way she shoved a gun at the mom head she would have known this would piss of the mc since the whole plan was to rescue them not killing them..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Talk about all those mindless minions we keep getting --- familiars also --- in the vampire movies ... these are some wacky overprotective brainy stockholm syndrome contagions right here ... ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If that is the case then she took a big risk also the way she shoved a gun at the mom head she would have known this would piss of the mc since the whole plan was to rescue them not killing them..
yeah... but again if that is part of the plan to put Mindlos at ease while waiting for the reinforcement it would still be in the player best interest.
He allows them that freedom, aslong as they don't intently work against his interest... he never established that they couldn't break his orders to get better results or make a failing plan work.
He is aware that he lacks in several departments and this lack put his confidence to the test... the enemy he faces doesn't allow repeated failure so giving the girls this liberty was his best act to gain a major advantage against Mindlos... who needs to be an expert in everything and show no openings in order to stay a step ahead (which he repeatably failed at... mainly because of the initiative of the Players Harem)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well in that case your point does make sense, mindlos gave her an direct order to kill fiona hessitating their would have foiled her plan if she was not under mindlos control..

She had to play along till the time was right to make her move.

Btw the only reason Rachel was still alive because of mc opeing his mouth not to kill her.. Donna could have by that time already killed Rachel. So the end where mindlos thought he was controling eveyone, would be a rude awaykening for him he was never fully in control like mc was..

Last edited:

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
And what about if we go to the classics? Imagine that Rachel figured out that the "power" works through the voice, although now that her common sense is under MCs influence, does not see any problem in having been enslaved. But knowing that Mindlos would have similar powers, she puts earplugs in her ears, in order to avoid being controlled.

Like Homer did with his men, in the Illiad.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This will be mc telling Rachel for a private investigater you sure made sloppy work.. no pay this time.. :LOL: Damn i had to pay 500 for getting my ass captured i will be looking for another private investigater next time. :ROFLMAO: :p

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes