3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
i both agree and disagree with you on that! the end of the last update was a bit of a letdown, as the cliffhanger was so not cool!! i guess its a way for the dev to create suspense!
i do agree that the dev needs to let us hurt mindalos... badly ( im talkin american history x curb stomp bad), however i can see that hes doin this to build hype! he has everyone like "whats gonna happen next" and in a way thats how a lot of episodic shows do things! its upsetting when your watching (or in this case playing) cause you know you have to wait to see the rest of the story, but thats what will bring you back to the show again next week or to the game for the next update etc.
What cliffhanger?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i see your point and while valid i feel i have to disagree. i am familiar with "Long Live the Princess" and as with this game i enjoy it! there are lots of things developers could do to improve the style of their games and the choices they tend to make and no matter what they choose to do they cant please everyone! perhaps im in the minority of people who like the direction these type of games are going even if the cliffhanger is a bit of a buzzkill! i admit to being one of those people who tune in regularly to my favorite television programs to find out what happens next!

its a bit like the old saying that anticipation makes the heart grow fonder (or is the spice of life... who remembers all those sayings anyway). the point being that this is how episodic shows/games work! the point that the dev decided to leave off on in this update was just so wrong, but anyone whos been following the game will want to know what happens! its how a game developer and a TV producer get you coming back to consume their product! in todays society everyone is in the mindset that "i have to have it all right now or i dont want it at all" and it honestly scares me! has our reliance on having everything on demand and at our fingertips caused us to loose our sense of patience?

some things take time to enjoy! you wouldnt rush falling in love ( i guess a lot of people actually do and thats why we have such a high divorce rate these days)! as an older person whos probably been around for longer than most, i feel we need to stop and enjoy things a little more sometimes! having things on demand and eating fast food is good, but there are sometimes you just wanna take it slow (netflix and chill) and have yourself a slow cooked homemade meal!

if i had to summarize, my point is that maybe cliffhangers suck, but if we're patient... good things will come! hey that sounds like another of those old sayings i used to hear from my grandparents all the time! ah yes... good things come to those who wait! heard that one a million times as a kid! (literally my grandma said that jazz like a million times... got so sick of hearin it)
I'll agree with your sentiment, I am more than willing to wait for an episode in a TV show... but I hate if someone takes an episodes and cut it into two in order to "build a suspension arc".
As I stated before that only really works with shows that are aired daily or weekly, think about Star wars for example... if Lukas Arts had made a cut dureing the Vader/Luke lightsaber duels and said "air in next month/year for the conclusion"...would that had been a more succesfull movie?
So Far the game was released episodically... just fine... I hope we'll be back at that and stop with these worthless tricks.

Reactions: riktor

keer

Jun 20, 2017
nice!!He did not write about his game !! I wonder where comments have disappeared from the patreon ?? We are waiting and hope !! :unsure:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maybe you will play as Dr. Mindlos from now on :D
That would be pretty cruel. mindlos takes control of mc and mc becomes mindlos.. They switch bodies now mc is the real villain and no longer the pussy he was when the game started.. :whistle:

Talking about changing the turn of event.. :unsure: Well atleast he keeps his power it just mindlos who is now a pussy..

Reactions: AuroraVT

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i really dont understand the mc
did he really want to sell the masion or not
then why fool around with james wife at all
just like any other mc why do they want to make them this clueless why
i dont know why i keep playing this game i should just play another one just like it
i guess i just want to see how clueless this mc can get

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i really dont understand the mc
did he really want to sell the masion or not
then why fool around with james wife at all
just like any other mc why do they want to make them this clueless why
i dont know why i keep playing this game i should just play another one just like it
i guess i just want to see how clueless this mc can get
the part your referring too was back before the open world portion of the game if i remember right and also if i remember right there was the option to not do anything to james wife, but then where would the fun be in that?! lol
anyway, the option is there to not do anything to make the MC "clueless" but in the end the option had to be there cause its an adult game and if the option to do lewd stuff to a girl when the opportunity arises in an adult game the dev would get a massive backlash from the community!
if thats something you didnt want to do by all means avoid the scene, but i would recommend that you buckle your safety belt cause theres more "cluelessness" to come! its an adult game about a guy getting powers to control peoples minds... using it to have sex with women is probably like something every guy has thought of doing at least once (maybe more)!
i honestly dont take adult games too seriously (some are, but not all of em) its all just meant to be fantasy and fun!

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
What cliffhanger?
you got me bro... seems you were payin more attention to the details than i was! maybe things will break down the way you say they do and maybe they wont! guess we'll see what happens.

(btw just to let you know, a "cliffhanger", whether its obvious what the outcome of it may be or whether you have no clue whats going on is still a cliffhanger when its used to end the story/episode/ whatever without wrapping up your loose ends. if the viewer or player already has an idea of what the result of the story outcome may be this does in no way take away from the story being left on a "cliffhanger"!
example: if the dev got into an accident that paralyzed him for life and he was no longer able to release an end to the game, no tieing up loose ends, nuthin. the fact that people could piece together an ending from the information they were already given does not mean the cliffhanger was not present. this just means the "cliffhanger" was doing its job by making you speculate on what the conclusion to the story may be. just FYI...)

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
the part your referring too was back before the open world portion of the game if i remember right and also if i remember right there was the option to not do anything to james wife, but then where would the fun be in that?! lol
anyway, the option is there to not do anything to make the MC "clueless" but in the end the option had to be there cause its an adult game and if the option to do lewd stuff to a girl when the opportunity arises in an adult game the dev would get a massive backlash from the community!
if thats something you didnt want to do by all means avoid the scene, but i would recommend that you buckle your safety belt cause theres more "cluelessness" to come! its an adult game about a guy getting powers to control peoples minds... using it to have sex with women is probably like something every guy has thought of doing at least once (maybe more)!
i honestly dont take adult games too seriously (some are, but not all of em) its all just meant to be fantasy and fun!
Please dont mention that open world crap i do not get it either
i tried the cheat codes they do not work
that open world idea is not easy to navigate through if you dont know where to go o next
otherwise the game is annoying and repetitive like any other annoying repetitive game

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
doubt it
Please dont mention that open world crap i do not get it either
i tried the cheat codes they do not work
that open world idea is not easy to navigate through if you dont know where to go o next
otherwise the game is annoying and repetitive like any other annoying repetitive game
I never get why people try to cheat in such easy games... it's not even that grindy. No Minigames in order to raise stats and for most locations not even a time limit. Money is earned passively each day aswell.
And you are told by either the girls, the last lines of an Event or a text message on your phone what to do next... but I gues that requires people to actually play and read the game... how very uncommon for an interactive VN.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
the new game part was much easier
i never got anywhere past the remodeling crap idea of the mansion
that is where im stuck anyway i am paying the new game version and getting better results

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
how do i make that mc more intelligent he really makes me sick with all his mistakes
i can make him stronger and charming but i have no idea how to work on his intelligence

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
FOR INTELLIGENCE
Try the books, at the bookstore, "Dummies guide to everything"

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes