3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
well i finished the version never did talk to victoria and the others about karens friend phillis i think is her her namo i got lost there
there were many bugs along the way
it doesnt matter how strong charisma or intlligent you make the mc mindloss wins in this version
the open world was not as easy as act I
it was a great game nonetheless
when is the next version by the way

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Yes there is, up until the cliffhanger mission
Sex with the mother and Daughter wether your the tenant or son doesnt matter, Ashley also plays with a dildo
Other than that a little while you are gaining the various girls, and some basic repeatables in the mansion with the four live in slaves

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
If rendering continues to be that slow, the next update won't be finished in september. 2 weeks for 15% -> 100% will last another 79 days.
Let's hope they have more free time in August.

By the way, the last preview makes me think that we will finally enslave Karen while having a threesome with Clara.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Quick question: how do you go about getting money? As I understand it you need to get the girls working, but how?

keer

Jun 20, 2017
cool!! And the evidence of saving the family will be shown ?? It is strange that they do not have !!
3D artist (s) must be rented from other game developers !! They are experienced picture masters !! :love: :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes