3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Just replayed the game from the beginning. A lot have changed. Some new scenes and some has been removed. Quite impressed by the change. But there is som bugs later in the game. Even got a memory error.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Screenshot_6.png
And they forgot to specify the year in which it will be !! We are waiting for proof of release with the family !! THX

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I have a feeling the next update will start with the girls in the mansion wondering where the MC is, trying to figure it out and then we barely see anything from the actual captured fucked up mindlos situation only few minutes in the end. And the picture what was posted earlier, a preview from 0.9 just a dream while the MC got knocked out. A lot of people would lost their shit if they pull this stunt.

Hopefully i didnt jinxed it, cos i'll be mad, lol.

milltou2000

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks, fyi this file is no longer available to download.
I have had the pleasure of getting stuck in the never
Ending Loop Mega has built there with his so called free 50 gig cloud service. He build a trap where he throttles your bandwidth down to a very unacceptable rate. Unless it is a very small file like a patch there is a good chance you wont get your file. I tried downloading one of the earlier copies of Last Hope because I had never played one of these games so I decided to try it out. Of course I ran through the ones like Fileinfo and 2 or 3 others . Any who I thought I had it made when I got to Megas cloud home page and saw my dl had about 25 seconds to go

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I have a feeling the next update will start with the girls in the mansion wondering where the MC is, trying to figure it out and then we barely see anything from the actual captured fucked up mindlos situation only few minutes in the end. And the picture what was posted earlier, a preview from 0.9 just a dream while the MC got knocked out. A lot of people would lost their shit if they pull this stunt.

Hopefully i didnt jinxed it, cos i'll be mad, lol.
That is just an extra render, a non-canon picture. Like the Christmas and Easter ones.

Reactions: milltou2000

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Could You be do nice and paste its here cuse I dont see it please :sneaky:
It's just a vote and the news! I don’t have money to pay for expectations of pleasure and news! I wonder what our family is doing with the doctor now ??

keer

Jun 20, 2017
“Come on, come on, take off everything quickly too!” I hurried Evelyn, who was dull in her usual way, leaving.
And I didn’t even think what it would lead to ... Because I almost stumbled at the entrance to the living room upon my return! Evelyn, accepting my team as a guide to action, took off everything at all! Including underwear! And it costs me to wait!
Slapping myself with an open palm in the face, I shook my head. And ... And I didn’t say anything! Looking at the naked Evelyn through my spread fingers. I just went up to her, the jumpsuit picked it up and carried it to the same place where I had just placed mine. pace turned back to the girl. To catch her, from surprise, she slammed her eyes in fright, and, with this extremely pleasant burden, went to the shower. After all, swimming is quite possible together!
Despite certain insidious thoughts, and what, to be sure, they occurred to me, joint showering did not turn into something else. Just .. Just intrigued, I turned out to the extreme, in the process! And just for fun, I took to bath Lane .. Which, in spite of the pink cheeks, did not even think to resist me. Taking care of myself as something completely natural, correct. And ... And some strange feeling from her began to come out that I was trying to figure out what I had forgotten about my plans. !
To develop the theme, I wrapped a girl who continues to hover somewhere! And dutifully demolishes my care and does not even try to rock the boat, I carried her out of the shower in my short dressing gown. In the living room, where I was sitting in one of the armchairs, laying Lane to his lap. And he began to gently dry her hair with a towel ..
And ... And this strange sensation emanating from Evelyn, in which I tried to figure it out, intensified even more! And her ... pleasure, or something ... became literally tangible ..
Contentment ?!
At first I did not believe myself, deciphering the emotions finally experienced by Lane, which she carefully hid! But .. but then I still accepted the fact! Evelyn is now really happy with everything! It was very strange to perceive my game with her, which somehow smoothly turned into a treatment like big doll!
I froze, even shocked, looking at the flowing stream of contentment of a girl who seemed to purr for myself for an instant:
"I'm good-oh-oh .. Owner cares about me .."
With a shake of my head, I drove off this very delusional nonsense from myself. The latter is a bust, definitely. Thinking more, it turns out that I didn’t lie with my own about the enormous cockroaches of Evelyn .. They are coming from her. Yes, what more!
“Well, yes, their own helplessness and the fact that she had to take someone else's care for many years and live somehow with this, could not help but affect the girl’s psyche. That's where she got her cockroaches in her head ..,” I decided. And he reassured himself: -But at least they are peace-loving, with which you can live. :love: (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stop with the whining already ... get the dev some rule 34 wonderful animations and get them where we need them to be ... just search alex daddario true detective and watch that scene ...we need it;)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: keer

Randeza

May 16, 2018
so now with mindlos they added cuckhold into the game ? or am i mistaken?. Talking about mc and chair and such. Can this be avoidable?. If however it is the case then why isen't it in the tags?.

Read through posts. Honestly haven't played this game.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Development status + important informations

Hey guys!
Sorry for being so silent in the last days and weeks.
As some of you surly have noticed, there isn't much progress on our status bar and therefore on V0.09 of "The Gift Reloaded".
Well, there are two major reasons for this:
First reason concerns myself... long story short, I've broken my arm two weeks ago.

I wasn't able to do much work on the game since then... every movement hurts as hell.
I'm also pretty much handicapped with just one arm and through that extremely slow... my left arm is so fucked up that maybe even an operation is necessary to fix the bones into position... although I'll try to work as much as possible on the game... but I hope that you all understand that my number one priority is to get my arm healthy and well again, without permanent damage... therefore I simply can't do too much on the game...
Second reason concerns the whole dev team:
Nearly half of the team quit after the release of V0.08, all because of some private problems they urgently need to attend to.
Therefore we were looking for new people who have the skills needed to help us developing TGR... and we've found them.
But new people always need time getting used to the game, the way we work, the way we need our renders/dialogs to be and so on... a lot of training has been done, and we're on a very good way here!

Last but not least I need to say, since I'm getting dozens of messages concerning this topic... I can't publish, nore do I know an exact release date for V0.09.
We all try our best to get it done asap...
Best,
ZZ

Well then, I think that with this report, There is nothing we can do but to wish him a good recover.

Reactions: Haast and keer

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Health problems, personal problems, we have seen this before. The beginning of the end? When a dev started with delays and these reasons, the game was always abandoned. So he broke his left arm, and he cannot write with the right hand?

"my left arm is so fucked up that maybe even an operation is necessary to fix the bones into position" - this would have be done immediately because later you would have to break the arm again, so sorry when i think all these excuses are pure bullshit.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Health problems, personal problems, we have seen this before. The beginning of the end? When a dev started with delays and these reasons, the game was always abandoned. So he broke his left arm, and he cannot write with the right hand?

"my left arm is so fucked up that maybe even an operation is necessary to fix the bones into position" - this would have be done immediately because later you would have to break the arm again, so sorry when i think all these excuses are pure bullshit.
Being on painkillers most of the day tends to have a hazzardous effect on both the body and mind, so the problem might not be simply the injury.. I quote "every movement hurts as hell."
You'd normally administrate painkillers in such a situation.
Haveing a team develope a game about several years has never truly worked from my experience... sooner or later several members will quit for personal reasons. The fact they already found replacements and advanced with training is actually quiet impressiv.

Reactions: Haast
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes