3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Did this not start the same as his previous game i smell a dejavu right their.. the team probably quite due to the cuckhold with mindlos and did not like the way the story was going.. :mad: i think we are looking at a new game being abandoned just like his previous game..

View attachment 363646

While we are working hard to complete the comming update, I hope you guys enjoy your summer holydays as much as the girls do!

View attachment 363648
strange the 4th he was working hard also the team and now it is already abondoned.. smells like scam now.. We already seen this behaviour with Aorrta..

Dammit now we will never get the family back.. only Mindlos who is laughing his ass off..

Reactions: genthrow

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Did this not start the same as his previous game i smell a dejavu right their.. the team probably quite due to the cuckhold with mindlos and did not like the way the story was going.. :mad: i think we are looking at a new game being abandoned just like his previous game..

strange the 4th he was working hard also the team and now it is already abondoned.. smells like scam now.. We already seen this behaviour with Aorrta..

Dammit now we will never get the family back.. only Mindlos who is laughing his ass off..
Did you miss the part where he tells that he already found replacements?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Did you miss the part where he tells that he already found replacements?
No i did not. but this started the exact same way why his previous game was a bust.. This is no longer a coincedense.. it started with a accident. and his personal problem then he dissapeared completely.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
No i did not. but this started the exact same way why his previous game was a bust.. This is no longer a coincedense.. it started with a accident. and his personal problem then he dissapeared completely.
He did not. He just annoucend that he was putting the project on a hiatus, all of the sudden. Prior to that, he released each version in a 6 weeks basis.

Ledead

Sep 20, 2018

I really dont know where you are pulling this plain bullshit from.
You can clearly read in his post that they are workingon the update, that they hired new guys and nothing is abondend.
Guys like you are literally the reason why there is so much shittalk on earth.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i am talking about the gift his previous game was cancelled he dissapearead for long time after a accident and personal problem it started just like this he did not say he was abandoning his previous game either yet it was ... that is what i am aiming at..

This game is the gift reloaded..

btw you guys can read right ?? he cant even mentioned a date now.. yes he says he has a team but he disspaperead for long time nor mentioning the problems the team fell apart.. this is a major something.

Last edited:

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
i am talking about the gift his previous game was cancelled he dissapearead for long time after a accident and personal problem it started just like this he did not say he was abandoning his previous game either yet it was ... that is what i am aiming at..

This game is the gift reloaded..

btw you guys can read right ?? he cant even mentioned a date now.. yes he says he has a team but he disspaperead for long time nor mentioning the problems the team fell apart.. this is a major something.
The game was rebooted BEFORE being abandoned.When he left, he had just released the 0.04 version of THE GIFT RELOADED.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haast and italicus

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Well let's make predictions about the next update, if there will be one, or if it is the last one: 22% rendering in 5 weeks -> next update will be finished in about 17 weeks, if the working process continues in this way.

Ledead

Sep 20, 2018
Well let's make predictions about the next update, if there will be one, or if it is the last one: 22% rendering in 5 weeks -> next update will be finished in about 17 weeks, if the working process continues in this way.
Well i think it will be done sooner as 17 weeks, they hired new guys,"trained" them in the last few weeks. so it should progress faster now right? just my thoughts

Reactions: hypnouser

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You have no idea what you're talking about.Obviously you are not here 2-2 and half years ago,so stop making a false accusations before checking the facts.

Aug 17, 2019
Talking about the game itself for a moment, as opposed to talking about waiting and real world bullshit, the situation the story left off at definately does a good job of having you empthise with the MC, because I am absolutely ready to kill that motherfucker. Hell, in the next update I hope when he commands you to surrender control of your family you get the option to tell him to go fuck himself. If I was genuinely in that kind of situation with my actual family, I would rather they die than give him the satisfaction.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Do you think that this picture is from the upcoming update or some random picture?
If is the first ... who do you think is in the bed? The mother? The sister? Miranda? Maybe Donna?
Rachel's face is healed so ... this could be 1 or 2 days after Mindlos? Rachel seems fine so ... maybe everyting goes well?
Damn ... i hate to wait 1 more month, probably ...
Sister is lying on the bed, at least her hair color is similar !! We are waiting for answers and release faster!

keer

Jun 20, 2017
It is strange and sad that they have such problems with rendering pictures of the game! We need to solve them together, others have much faster development and product releases!

Reactions: cimibibapa2

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
It is strange and sad that they have such problems with rendering pictures of the game! We need to solve them together, others have much faster development and product releases!
You know the solution:either you work for them or you support them with your money.

Reactions: keer
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes