3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I hope today is the day, the renders are 85% since june 7. I really wanna save the lasses.
we will have to wait and see they gave no update yesterday when they made a post on the Patreon but they did say end of this week witch can be Saturday so it could be the 15 by the time they post it but I'm with you on hoping its today too

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Im guessing it will be released when the Devs are ready for it to get released (Sorry, that sounds like a snap, its not meant to be), I dont mind if it takes another week, what do we know..., they are working on it, and doing a damn good job, we also know shyt happens, so Id rather give them the time for Shyt to happen, and for them to use a High pressure hose to get rid of it :p

We all want to see it ASAP, but Im sure we all want for noone to have troubles etc.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Im guessing it will be released when the Devs are ready for it to get released (Sorry, that sounds like a snap, its not meant to be), I dont mind if it takes another week, what do we know..., they are working on it, and doing a damn good job, we also know shyt happens, so Id rather give them the time for Shyt to happen, and for them to use a High pressure hose to get rid of it :p

We all want to see it ASAP, but Im sure we all want for noone to have troubles etc.
i agree but we where simply going off what was said by the developer and nothing more

Reactions: Haast

keer

Jun 20, 2017
With all due respect, I think that unless being a patron, we should not have the right to demand anything...
For moral support, you can order a little !! We are not sending them to distant places for delaying the release ?? THX

keer

Jun 20, 2017

Im with you on this one, last update was 9 days ago :(

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
For moral support, you can order a little !! We are not sending them to distant places for delaying the release ?? THX
How does an order work as support? xD

By the way, I contacted with Mr ZZ today, and he confirmed me that the game is not going to be released today. They have to the delay it for a couple of days more, due to technical problems.

Reactions: Haast
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes