3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

airze

Feb 8, 2018
we are most likely look at a release date of the 10th-13th giving time for rendering and bug testing but thats just my thoughts

Reactions: Canto Forte

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Cool tits have a daughter !! We are waiting for a long update, not for 10 minutes !! THX :love::love:

silver00

Apr 9, 2018
I just hope we can get mc's mom and sister from that asshole soon, hate how they're trapped and we can't do anything about it yet.
I've just finished Act 1 then realize that this game just ve been started. It's an emergency situation and MC just go around doing gym and shopping ?? Feel like they'd be dead already =.=

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I've just finished Act 1 then realize that this game just ve been started. It's an emergency situation and MC just go around doing gym and shopping ?? Feel like they'd be dead already =.=
If you think rationally, what could you do in this situation without any plan? You have no clue where they are held (yet, at least not entirely) the PI advices are golden actually, the MC would do some stupid shit by itself without ideas from the girls. It could be funny tough, if there would be a path where the MC get out the info from the PI with his powers, take matters in its own hand and fail and it would one of the early game over ending.

Reactions: X0R and jish55

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's great news, at least that won't be dragged out any further and we don't need to worry about some bad shit happening to them (as in Mindlos getting his freak on on them) :p
Hopefully, we take the bogus doctor with us her name escapes me she is pretty much as responsible time to make her into our personal slave ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hopefully, we take the bogus doctor with us her name escapes me she is pretty much as responsible time to make her into our personal slave ;)
Question is wether or not we are capable of undoing Mindlos Mind Control... he can't undo ours afterall

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Question is wether or not we are capable of undoing Mindlos Mind Control... he can't undo ours afterall
I believe it's still too soon our mc most likely won't be strong enough yet. I'd imagine it will be a step by step attempt to try and break her mind I'd like to think so at least and not just some quick turn of her changing.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Miranda was the Dr from memory, and Donna the slave i think her name didnt appear for long, almost like Mindlos was wanting her to forget she was a person.
And yeah, we can break his power due to our secondary power, and Victoria's power helps too, he cant break ours, but his control on Samantha wasnt as strong. So im guessing they would be a little harder, but he just tries to break, he didnt bend them so mc would need to take it slow. But he has done it before.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
we broke his control before I'm sure we can do it again
Did we now?
There is no indication that it was Mindlos himself that controlled Samantha... she wouldn't see him for what ever reason from what we can conclude from her and Sarah's story... maybe mindlos gave his assistant a much weaker control ability to collect Samantha and afterwards "program her" for a special action...
He isn't the guy to make his hands dirty with the minor work... and if he is certain that his assistant would never be a threat to him he might also grant her a minor power to make her a more efficent tool... afterall he considers her to old/ugly to be his sexslave

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Did we now?
There is no indication that it was Mindlos himself that controlled Samantha... she wouldn't see him for what ever reason from what we can conclude from her and Sarah's story... maybe mindlos gave his assistant a much weaker control ability to collect Samantha and afterwards "program her" for a special action...
He isn't the guy to make his hands dirty with the minor work... and if he is certain that his assistant would never be a threat to him he might also grant her a minor power to make her a more efficent tool... afterall he considers her to old/ugly to be his sexslave
thats just it we don't know ether way and from what Samantha said it was Mindlos himself that controlled her also he hints to as well in the trap meet up so no we don't know for sure but i also don't see a self centered and self important person like Mindlos being willing to give someone he sees as a your wording "tool" power that could be use agents him even if he is able to control it at all time because he knows his is not absolute and is why the mc got his powers in the frist place because he want more power with out the risk of doing the test on him self

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes