3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Surprise, surprise ... Coding at 100% since 9 days, and now "technical problems"? Not a reliable progress bar!
They are having techcnical problems, in the only progress bar that is not completed yet: Image Rendering.

It looks like its taking too much time to render some of the images.

Reactions: Haast

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Surprise, surprise ... Coding at 100% since 9 days, and now "technical problems"? Not a reliable progress bar!
Maybe they have other priorities, like finishing content? Or, would you prefer the creators to release their game in an unfinished state, maybe with placeholders for missing renders? You know... the triple-A way?
Well, as a patron which I'm *sure* you are, feel free to post your sentiment on Mr. ZZ's Patreon. I'm sure he and the team will enter immediate crunchphase, just to lessen your disappointment.
My apologies for being snarky.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Well, as a patron which I'm *sure* you are, feel free to post your sentiment on Mr. ZZ's Patreon. I'm sure he and the team will enter immediate crunchphase, just to lessen your disappointment.
Been there, done that (much earlier). After stopping "The Gift" and restarting i was confused, but after stopping the remake for 1 year (!) I am not very confident that this game will get finished (in a proper way). Delays are always a bad sign.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Something could have come up in the testing for all we know just going to have to be patient for this one it will be out sooner or later.

Reactions: The Grifter

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

I'm sorry that we couldn't meet our intern deadline and getting done V0.08 last week.

What is causing the delay:
One certain scene takes significantly longer to render than expected. Rendering one of those images takes up to 8 times as long as usual…
Although, TGR V0.08 should be done in a few days.

I'm really sorry about this delay :(

Joerangers

Feb 26, 2019
Mr ZZ, or his middleman: I wanted to thank you, whether people here agree or not, to explain things exactly to us, unlike other game creators for adults. And apologizing really deserves respect. And there is also this good idea of statistics that you update every week, the one that allows us to estimate ourselves the actual output of the next update. Not being an adult game designer, it's hard for me to understand why, when it comes to scipts, ect. But having had computer graphics courses, it is true that we are not always master of certain parameters. I do not know if you are the one who works the most but at least you feel a form of respect. Yours, JoeRangers.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
New release date is "June", so it could also take 2 more weeks. The rendering progression bar went up 5% to 91% within 10 days, if this continues the same way, the release will be in 18 days (= July 6th).

Last edited:
Reactions: keer
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes