3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Unlocked

I'm very sorry for the unexpected problems and the delay! But if nothing bad happens now, V0.08 is going to be released this Friday.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Unlocked

I'm very sorry for the unexpected problems and the delay! But if nothing bad happens now, V0.08 is going to be released this Friday.
So Friday is The Gift Reloaded 0.08 and Saturday is DMD 0.22.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Hey Dev, I dont know if you will read this but its just a Suggestion. Can you redo Clara's Blowjob Scene? IMO she's one of the best girls in the game and its a shame to not be able to see her face and boobs while she's giving you a BJ.

Just a suggestion though.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Hey Dev, I dont know if you will read this but its just a Suggestion. Can you redo Clara's Blowjob Scene? IMO she's one of the best girls in the game and its a shame to not be able to see her face and boobs while she's giving you a BJ.

Just a suggestion though.
You should post that here.

That way there are more chances for your request to be read.

lordgamer

Jan 9, 2018
end of 0.07, incest, all quests complete, MC stats full.
I was so happy to see that this game is taking off again. I've tried other games since this one went "on hold", but you never forget your first :D

So I guess old saves don't work? I loaded an old save from v.045 (from back when...) and every time I enter any room where mom or sis are in I get a script error.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I was so happy to see that this game is taking off again. I've tried other games since this one went "on hold", but you never forget your first :D

So I guess old saves don't work? I loaded an old save from v.045 (from back when...) and every time I enter any room where mom or sis are in I get a script error.
this is a reload of the game .45 was the first game and not save compateble with this

Reactions: Haast

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
lordgamer Id definately start over, that way you will get back into the feel of the game, and you'll get to notice the changes, as airze said the old games wont work, but personally I wouldnt use that predone save either, you'll miss out (Worth using it if you got really far through then the save corrupted, or something). Yes a lot of things you may have seen, but they should look better, and some things will happen differently, and by the time you get up to date, the update might be out so you'll be on a roll.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
lordgamer Id definately start over, that way you will get back into the feel of the game, and you'll get to notice the changes, as airze said the old games wont work, but personally I wouldnt use that predone save either, you'll miss out (Worth using it if you got really far through then the save corrupted, or something). Yes a lot of things you may have seen, but they should look better, and some things will happen differently, and by the time you get up to date, the update might be out so you'll be on a roll.
also if your want to have max states you can use the cheat file a page or two back if your not in to grinding them well we wait for .8 to come out

lordgamer

Jan 9, 2018
I just did lol
Thanks

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it Friday yet :LOL: the anticipation of freeing our family is killing me here although I don't think we will have seen the end of Mendelos

Reactions: keer

trekker major

Sep 1, 2017
Sorry be lost and post this, but Mr. Z is back ? Or is this someone else? I just want clarification if anyone would be kind enough to me lazy ass. I just don't want to be scouring pages for the answer on f95 for god knows how long or if you could link a post Mr. Z posted about his return would be amazing.

trekker major

Sep 1, 2017
Sorry be lost and post this, but Mr. Z is back ? Or is this someone else? I just want clarification if anyone would be kind enough to me lazy ass. I just don't want to be scouring pages for the answer on f95 for god knows how long or if you could link a post Mr. Z posted about his return would be amazing.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes