3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Besides moving the main story forward, I wonder if in the next release we can finally interact with any of the new characters around town that were previewed. At least introduce ourselves :)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Besides moving the main story forward, I wonder if in the next release we can finally interact with any of the new characters around town that were previewed. At least introduce ourselves :)
I think after we rescue the mcs mom and sis, then the creator will focus more on our ability to interact with the others.

Reactions: Mormont

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
It has been also said that we will meet the character named NIKKI, for the first time.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Hurray! They have updated their status bar. Today 2 percent of work left !! We are waiting for the good fellows

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Ok so the creator did a great job in making me hate the villain Mendalos! i really hope we get to kick his ass!

on another note, i hope the next update or two lets us add the new girls we have been interacting with to our harem and finally see some of the improvements to the mansion take effect! Also some more variety in the lewd scenes would be nice! no rush though! just sayin that these are things id like to see happen!

Reactions: jish55 and Mormont
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes