3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Can anyone update here as to when to expect the next update where the encounter with mindloss will be concluded?

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Can anyone update here as to when to expect the next update where the encounter with mindloss will be concluded?
Ask the random house about updating the game !! We are waiting for the update this year, there is no exact date! :mad: :love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Probably at the end of the month with just about every other game that's about to be updated. :LOL: It will have been a month in 6 days since the actual status was 40% and I think it was the actual rendering that held up the update last time.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Probably at the end of the month with just about every other game that's about to be updated. :LOL: It will have been a month in 6 days since the actual status was 40% and I think it was the actual rendering that held up the update last time.
This time, it seems to be a mixture of everything: Mr ZZ getting injured ( which does not allow him to develop the game coding as much as he liked), teaching the new staff...all of these requires time.

Last edited:

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Well, it seems that there has been a word.

Sep 15 at 1:29pm

I'm back and working on TGR again!
Good news! My plaster cast is gone, my broken arm has healed quite well and I can finally start working on TGR again!
I really missed working on the game and I'm looking forward to start on it again :)
While my arm was broken, the rest of the team continued working on the game and created some real decent renders as well as animitions you all are going to see in V0.09.
The scripts are also mostly done, the biggest part still left is the coding... so, back to work then!

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
The renders are almost at 60% and it usually is what requires much time. My bet is that it could be released at the end of september.
The renders are almost at 60% - after 2,5 Months! No way that this is released within 2 weeks.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
End of September beginning of October at least needless to say it can't come quick enough :p

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
The renders are almost at 60% - after 2,5 Months! No way that this is released within 2 weeks.
You forgot the fact that most of the team dropped the project after 0.08. Less people makes the work slower. They hired more people during the summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsworld

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
it was gone for a year i can wait a month or two more besides their others games on this site to keep me waiting. Although i do want to know what happen to the family, but that feeling is what gonna keep me interested in this game when it finally done.

Reactions: JJsworld
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes