3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
The developer recovered and returned to work, wrote a message about it and posted the screen !! Well done work, we are waiting for a long update, thanks! :love: :love:

Reactions: Haast and Shuchetan

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't wait to see what the dev has planned for this update leaving it on that cliffhanger was the worst I just hope this will be the last we see of Dr Mindlos or he suffers the worst fate imaginable for kidnapping our family.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Cmon, we all hope Rachel was faking and she bites his off spits it in some dirt then kicks him in the throat, Im pretty sure I remember him commanding his slaves (and that is all he ever thinks of his women) to not move without being commanded to, hopefully they obey that command to the letter, because he never stated WHO would command them :ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cmon, we all hope Rachel was faking and she bites his off spits it in some dirt then kicks him in the throat, Im pretty sure I remember him commanding his slaves (and that is all he ever thinks of his women) to not move without being commanded to, hopefully they obey that command to the letter, because he never stated WHO would command them :ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure in Mindlos case (with his god complex) it was his first order to "his sluts" to ONLY ever follow his orders and to the letters, since they are to dump to do shit eitherway.
Also I am pretty sure he ordered Diana only to draw her gun if he specifically ordered her to... damn had been a while since I played that part... probably should replay that last part before the update:unsure::cautious:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I think you cannot. I do not know if there is a cheat command for that.
Then would it be nice of Mr. ZZ to implement this feature in one of the next updates, in other renpy games/vn's is it possible to do it.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Then would it be nice of Mr. ZZ to implement this feature in one of the next updates, in other renpy games/vn's is it possible to do it.
The only use such a feature has is giving "players" the ability to share save games and have everyone indiviualize their character... but in this case he would also have to create an option to change the roles of the close family and includeing a safety question if you chose the IC background or Patreon & Co would wine again...
seems pretty much work for something rather useless... even more if you want people to play your game from the start.

Oct 14, 2017
hope you're right, all evidence points to that since Mindlos wasn't able to break mc's control over the family. been waiting for the update for what feels like forever. creator did a good job making it so i actually feel rage at the fact we haven't been able to save the family. just hope we actually get them back this time cuz i've been waiting to fuck the sister since the beginning

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hope you're right, all evidence points to that since Mindlos wasn't able to break mc's control over the family. been waiting for the update for what feels like forever. creator did a good job making it so i actually feel rage at the fact we haven't been able to save the family. just hope we actually get them back this time cuz i've been waiting to fuck the sister since the beginning
But you had your chance just before she was abducted...
The fact that we had to wait this long to go for another round... and hopefully makeing it a romantic approach that would sack us the girl even without Mindcontrol is bugging me.

Oct 14, 2017
But you had your chance just before she was abducted...
The fact that we had to wait this long to go for another round... and hopefully makeing it a romantic approach that would sack us the girl even without Mindcontrol is bugging me.
there was a chance? i'll have to play thru again to try again

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
there was a chance? i'll have to play thru again to try again
When you're still in your house and corrupted her enough you should have an option to view her laptop in her room and confront her about it. You can do the same thing for the mom: you find a condom in her room and then you confront her. You can probably just use an old save.

Reactions: _Awesome123_
Oct 14, 2017
When you're still in your house and corrupted her enough you should have an option to view her laptop in her room and confront her about it. You can do the same thing for the mom: you find a condom in her room and then you confront her. You can probably just use an old save.
where is the condom? ive searched her room and can't find it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If the mom is corrupt enough it sits on the nightstand faceing the player in her bedroom... it's a clear one and only unpacked.. so it's easy to miss

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I am really on my toes looking over the fence for the approaching update. Any news yet? I'm feeling like a kid on a long drive with parents.... "Are we there yet?"

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I am really on my toes looking over the fence for the approaching update. Any news yet? I'm feeling like a kid on a long drive with parents.... "Are we there yet?"
Why can’t you guys chill sometimes
:upside_down:
They are trying their best already, what would you rather they do instead ? Remove the status bar ? Abandoned the game ? Y’all don’t thought of that before y’all spout such insensitive remarks do you ? If you are a patron, and you think it’s a waste of money, then stop subscribing, if you ain’t, what do you have to lose from such delay ?? Nothing, or maybe just one less free game for you to beat your cock to.Text taken from the discord. So what are waiting for!

Reactions: adsw fadf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why can’t you guys chill sometimes
:upside_down:
They are trying their best already, what would you rather they do instead ? Remove the status bar ? Abandoned the game ? Y’all don’t thought of that before y’all spout such insensitive remarks do you ? If you are a patron, and you think it’s a waste of money, then stop subscribing, if you ain’t, what do you have to lose from such delay ?? Nothing, or maybe just one less free game for you to beat your cock to.Text taken from the discord. So what are waiting for!
To be fair here... the last "News" we saw was that Mr.ZZ finally healed up and was workeing again...
So this might have been a rather elaborated way... but... any news or previews maybe?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes