3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Indeed his time is up, will be glad to be rid of him at long last and we can concentrate on our harem and helping the girl at the shop we met in the last update her name escapes me.
You know that we at that time when we can get rid of so many in so many games
-Mindlos in TGR
-gangs in The Tyrant
-Robert and Silver in Babysitter
For Culture Shock I bet we will need at least 1 more year.

Reactions: Mormont

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Indeed his time is up, will be glad to be rid of him at long last and we can concentrate on our harem and helping the girl at the shop we met in the last update her name escapes me.
Loosing the one antagonist and Nemesis in this early stage of the game?
Bad idea... we were promised that all unique girls in every location will eventually be recruitable... and the MC would only do that if his hand is forced by his enemies. So unless we'll be introduced to an even worse enemy in DBZ manner we'll most likely stick to the one we already know... and one that has proven to be to resourceful to take down this easily.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Bad idea... we were promised that all unique girls in every location will eventually be recruitable... and the MC would only do that if his hand is forced by his enemies. So unless we'll be introduced to an even worse enemy in DBZ manner we'll most likely stick to the one we already know... and one that has proven to be to resourceful to take down this easily.
We definitely don't need same villain all the time-it is pretty annoying/remember Naraku in InuYasha/

Reactions: Rythan25

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We definitely don't need same villain all the time-it is pretty annoying/remember Naraku in InuYasha/
Normally I would agree, but the MC feels pretty horible of what he did to the girls in his live as is and actually would prefer a normal live with the girls he already "ruined" (a rather suspectable feeling as I personally think he helped the girls to become better humans and actually achieve a form of happiness).
He certainly wouldn't improve his standeing and increase the number of hs Harem without an outside force forceing him to take such actions

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Normally I would agree, but the MC feels pretty horible of what he did to the girls in his live as is and actually would prefer a normal live with the girls he already "ruined" (a rather suspectable feeling as I personally think he helped the girls to become better humans and actually achieve a form of happiness).
He certainly wouldn't improve his standeing and increase the number of hs Harem without an outside force forceing him to take such actions
I didn't said we don't need a villain.I have said it is annoying to use same villain for years.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, he has had his fun and well who knows he might survive this encounter albeit losing a part of himself :p but ideally I'd like the less over the top drama with Mindlos and let's just concentrate on the girls.

Reactions: panzermaster

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I didn't said we don't need a villain.I have said it is annoying to use same villain for years.
Well storywise he hardly had any screentime as Villian... the long breaks in between releases make it feel so much worse... but in reality in game we are still only a few weeks after the MC received and used his powers and even less time since Mindlos became an active antagonist to the player. (at best 3 weeks I presume)
Yeah, he has had his fun and well who knows he might survive this encounter albeit losing a part of himself :p but ideally I'd like the less over the top drama with Mindlos and let's just concentrate on the girls.
Hopefully we'll get a time in which Mindlos will have to reorganize himself and accept that he was bestet by a person he consider less than a cockroach.
I can only assume that the player will have to take care of Mom and Sis in order to heal them from the effects of Mindlos aphrodiam treatment.
And he'll also have to reward the PI and the rest of the girls once they save his ass again :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can only assume that the player will have to take care of Mom and Sis in order to heal them from the effects of Mindlos aphrodiam treatment.
Well, judging by one of the preview pictures that looks to be the case as what looks like the sister is on the bed in one of the mansion rooms that is a bright note for them. As the MC explains hey while you were held prisoner I am now the owner of this huge mansion, might help speed up their recovery :LOL:

hypnofan22

Feb 26, 2018
Meanwhile, does anyone have any recommended games that includes mind control or some kind of corruption like in this game?

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Well storywise he hardly had any screentime as Villian... the long breaks in between releases make it feel so much worse... but in reality in game we are still only a few weeks after the MC received and used his powers and even less time since Mindlos became an active antagonist to the player. (at best 3 weeks I presume)

Hopefully we'll get a time in which Mindlos will have to reorganize himself and accept that he was bestet by a person he consider less than a cockroach.
And he'll also have to reward the PI and the rest of the girls once they save his ass again :p
The most obvious outcome, in my opinion is that we will have to brainwash them completely in order to erase all the damage Mindlos caused to them.

Regarding the time...actually only a couple of days have passed since Mindlos kidnapped the girls.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The most obvious outcome, in my opinion is that we will have to brainwash them completely in order to erase all the damage Mindlos caused to them.

Regarding the time...actually only a couple of days have passed since Mindlos kidnapped the girls.
True, but Mindlos already became the enemy when the assasin killed the doctor you tried to visit for your headache, and his assistant was interriogating you... all in all I think 3-4 weeks is a realistic assumption

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Well, judging by one of the preview pictures that looks to be the case as what looks like the sister is on the bed in one of the mansion rooms that is a bright note for them. As the MC explains hey while you were held prisoner I am now the owner of this huge mansion, might help speed up their recovery :LOL:
Funny thing is that their corruption is in such a stage, that they will basically believe and accept anything he says.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Funny thing is that their corruption is in such a stage, that they will basically believe and accept anything he says.
I suppose he'll give them the same treatment as the other girls when the open world part started, which will make them act more individual and restores more of their personality. So this might get more important aswell

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's been so long since the MC has actually had some time with them both I can't even recall how much of our mind control we had used on them I don't think it was as much as the other girls we have at the mansion.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's been so long since the MC has actually had some time with them both I can't even recall how much of our mind control we had used on them I don't think it was as much as the other girls we have at the mansion.
Well enough to make the mother break up with her long time boyfriend and make her loyal to the MC
And enough to make the Sister overcome her Trauma and hatred towards the player for killing their dad...
Also makeing both of them accept the player as their lover, and have them accept that he gathers a harem

FapAnimePro

Jan 8, 2019
You know that we at that time when we can get rid of so many in so many games
-Mindlos in TGR
-gangs in The Tyrant
-Robert and Silver in Babysitter
For Culture Shock I bet we will need at least 1 more year.
maybe even more than that especially for the tyrant
as for the gift i think we will get rid of him temporarily then he will make a comeback before getting rid of him for good
that s what i think

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Overall, I think everyone wants him punished, If he loses "something" all the better, he'd have to run, get medical care, would need a distraction to do it, depending on how it plays out even if he gets away it might make for a better story.

Then again, Ashley would still need to finish school as she hadnt finished at the point she was taken, which might lead to other problems so even without him there are a lot of things that could happen. She has been missing for atleast a week so the school would have enquired by this point.

Only Mr ZZ knows for sure...

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
It would be easy enough to add a new antagonist to the story after we finally deal with Mindlos. Hell, now that the game has turned into a rpg sandbox, it doesn't really need a villain to keep it moving forward. I'm probably just like everyone else and wanting to just rescue and bang Ashley.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Overall, I think everyone wants him punished, If he loses "something" all the better, he'd have to run, get medical care, would need a distraction to do it, depending on how it plays out even if he gets away it might make for a better story.

Then again, Ashley would still need to finish school as she hadnt finished at the point she was taken, which might lead to other problems so even without him there are a lot of things that could happen. She has been missing for atleast a week so the school would have enquired by this point.

Only Mr ZZ knows for sure...
In between of the transition of the "Intro" and the Openworld part the player already commented that he made up a story that Ashley was unable to attend school... I think it was an illness, but maybe it was a visit duo to an recently deceased family member aswell... not sure anymore.
The only problem would be, that Mindlos coud easily find her again and try to use her to lure the MC out.
It would be easy enough to add a new antagonist to the story after we finally deal with Mindlos. Hell, now that the game has turned into a rpg sandbox, it doesn't really need a villain to keep it moving forward. I'm probably just like everyone else and wanting to just rescue and bang Ashley.
But the player wouldn't move forward without an enemy... he has no desire to increase his Harem on his own.
And yeah... removeing an enemy just to instantly replace him by someone even stronger/worse is a classical Dragon Ball Z move... and totally dumb in my opinion.

Reactions: Lord of Rum
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes