3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
The September 25th one is still the latest update to the progress page, and that was before or when the injury occured etc, I believe ZZ is more worried with development right now than that progress image on the Patreon, so im suspecting it will be out in 2-3 weeks, might be wrong, then again posting the old August update is way out, Not meant as an attack, just a correction.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Don't crucify the poor guy it's only been pointed out to him three times now :LOL: he must have thought he was posting the September one.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I specifically threw the old development status, just remember the story !! We are waiting for the news and the continuation of the game!:love::unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well now that you mention it I may have to play through the story again especially the actual family stuff as it seems like a lifetime ago we were actually with Fiona and Ashley :eek:

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Hi guys!
I'm back with another update and a sneak peek of our upcoming V0.09!
I've also updated our status bar, coding is nearly done by now, what's being slow again is creating the necessary images.
Why's that, you may wonder? Well, private life hit all of us hard, during the past weeks, we had to do overtime in our daytime jobs, one of us caught a flu and another one was out of town for quite a while which also slowed down development.
Nevertheless we aim to get V0.09 ready to play at the end of this month.

I am guessing they are going to release it for halloween.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I certainly love the way it seems to go... that's some juicy preview... and certainly fits the "let's catch up with our loved ones" that everyone is hopeing for:love:

Reactions: hypnouser

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I certainly love the way it seems to go... that's some juicy preview... and certainly fits the "let's catch up with our loved ones" that everyone is hopeing for:love:
What the picture show us is that both girls are chained to their beds, probably because the had tried to jump on MC as soon as he aproached them.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What the picture show us is that both girls are chained to their beds, probably because the had tried to jump on MC as soon as he aproached them.
I don't see that as a bad thing :devilish:
But honestly... they look happy if not a bit relieved... plus that ankle chain looks kind of kinky... if not for the buckets I could have considered that the girls developed a kink for light BDSM.
Atleast they don't seem to be in Mindlos "care" anymore

yar-kiy

May 4, 2019
I don't see that as a bad thing :devilish:
But honestly... they look happy if not a bit relieved... plus that ankle chain looks kind of kinky... if not for the buckets I could have considered that the girls developed a kink for light BDSM.
Atleast they don't seem to be in Mindlos "care" anymore
sure? look at sister’s left foot

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Being locked away on god knows where has probably done some damage to the girls it will be a slow recovery but maybe it's so they don't try to run off or hurt themselves, either way, it's an interesting feature and I cannot wait till the update releases.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Being locked away on god knows where has probably done some damage to the girls it will be a slow recovery but maybe it's so they don't try to run off or hurt themselves, either way, it's an interesting feature and I cannot wait till the update releases.
You have to wait:)
Meanwhile you should jump here.BARS get an update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And MC but I bet everyone knows it.

Reactions: Mormont
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes