3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you cant blame the user for asking that this game has had long span for new update.,. and people are itching to get rid of the doc.. :devilish:
Yeah... but 1 look in the "Latest Updates" Thread can easily solve the question wether or not an Update appeared, and if not you can take a post from the same month about the release date as up to date.
And let's be honest so far this isn't even in league with the record holders of no Update games.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yeah... but 1 look in the "Latest Updates" Thread can easily solve the question wether or not an Update appeared, and if not you can take a post from the same month about the release date as up to date.
And let's be honest so far this isn't even in league with the record holders of no Update games.
True it seem to be trend now. just say your sick and cant do update and prosponed the release date till you milk all your patreons dry.. and when they leave abandoned the game and start over.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Yea try waiting for MILFY CITY for god knows how long.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
*SPOILERS*
One aspect continues to perplex me - It would seem that Victoria essentially voids the literal mind-control by her presence. So is it reasonable to assume that the women (at least those 4 influenced only by the power prior to the second serum) would have had those effects nullified? If so, then one can assert the argument that they were no longer being influenced by any "magical" ability, for a large swath of the plot, but rather earnestly content with their roles extraneous of said powers.
If that was was an intentional narrative choice, it is quite brilliant in its implications.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
what i was curious about was the comment that the doctor couldn't override your control , but then why was he able to take over the detective at the end of this version ?

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
*SPOILERS*
One aspect continues to perplex me - It would seem that Victoria essentially voids the literal mind-control by her presence. So is it reasonable to assume that the women (at least those 4 influenced only by the power prior to the second serum) would have had those effects nullified? If so, then one can assert the argument that they were no longer being influenced by any "magical" ability, for a large swath of the plot, but rather earnestly content with their roles extraneous of said powers.
If that was was an intentional narrative choice, it is quite brilliant in its implications.
I think the thing about Victoria's "aura" is that it blocks the current use of the mind control power. That would mean that any commands given or changes performed with the use of the power prior to Victoria's presence, would still stick. It seems similar to having your keyboard unplugged from your PC - the system is still following the commands you already inserted, but you are not able to put any more commands in. There is also the matter of Miranda (the doctor's assistant). She seems to sometimes hesitate when following his orders. That means that if you were right, she would probably not be as willing to go along with the doc's plans during the first rescue attempt, as she would be suddenly free of the doctor's control (due to Victoria's presence in the room), and that situation would be her very rare chance to run away from him.

what i was curious about was the comment that the doctor couldn't override your control , but then why was he able to take over the detective at the end of this version ?
Currently there are some speculations on that in this thread (I even took part in those myself), but we won't know for sure until the next update. To me personally, it is possible that this is set up for a plot twist. Oh! And I say "next update" because the dev supposedly promised that the next update will include the resolution of that scene, and even the kidnapping subplot. Than again, who knows what the next update will bring...

And sorry for the essay-length post...

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Reaverer - Valid point. I suppose there is no evidence that she influences the state of the "controlled", but only the active ability/health of the "controller". I was being too optimistic, perhaps.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Today, exactly 4 months has passed since the last release, so everyone is happy with the holiday waiting for the release !! It is interesting how many years they will be February sculptures will revive ?? All ATP! :love:

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes