3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
who knows what the next update will bring...
Well as the preview pics go an end to this whole kidnapping storyline at long last and I hope the whole mind control thing with the detective is just a fakeout which it most likely is but I'm envious other games are getting updates so hope we get this one soon as well.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I skipped this game, for a very long time. Who knows why people do the things they do, but I can safely say that I have played at least 90% of games with a weighted rated over 4, on this site. I do not know how this project managed to slip down into the small list of games I had not tried, but I know that I have not found anything that truly impressed me as much in this in the last 50 titles (perhaps ever, as I am willing to concede that this may be the best in the medium). Philosophically, it reminds me a great deal of a RPGM game, which happens to have been one of the first few I ever played, and had been wondering if anything would ever rival it in terms of cerebral stimulation.
I assume it is frowned upon to mention other games on a game's thread, so I shall not - but if anyone happens to be curious (and able to tolerate RPGM games), or if you happen to know similar gems that might be over-looked, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
I skipped this game, for a very long time. Who knows why people do the things they do, but I can safely say that I have played at least 90% of games with a weighted rated over 4, on this site. I do not know how this project managed to slip down into the small list of games I had not tried, but I know that I have not found anything that truly impressed me as much in this in the last 50 titles (perhaps ever, as I am willing to concede that this may be the best in the medium). Philosophically, it reminds me a great deal of a RPGM game, which happens to have been one of the first few I ever played, and had been wondering if anything would ever rival it in terms of cerebral stimulation.
I assume it is frowned upon to mention other games on a game's thread, so I shall not - but if anyone happens to be curious (and able to tolerate RPGM games), or if you happen to know similar gems that might be over-looked, feel free to PM me.
Yeah.. Its quite good if you play this game from beginning till now... But then you getting 1 update in few month with 20 mins of gameplay.... I stopped my patronage, after I saw a scale of updates.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The silence part from 14th of october does not bode well has their been any word from discord from this developer ?? What about the supossed team that was being worked in due to previous authors left the scene ?

Also the game is still stuck 84 % completion. so it would be miracle if their is a release in 3 days.

Nevertheless we aim to get V0.09 ready to play at the end of this month.
We aim so it is not a definitive release. Maybe 31th he will show up he broke his nose this time so i got to postpone the update.. It was all mindlos fault i tell you.. :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: JayX

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Coding and scriptwriting must be done by now. Only image rendering is left.

Sadly, the last is the most time consuming one.

To be fair, as a patron, I would preffer they kept us informed reguraly, even if they have to announce that the game is posponned again.

That is better than having no news for several weeks.

I understand how time consuming this project must be, that is why I think that a bit more of feedback, would be better to make the wait more bearable.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
The silence part from 14th of october does not bode well has their been any word from discord from this developer ?? What about the supossed team that was being worked in due to previous authors left the scene ?

Also the game is still stuck 84 % completion. so it would be miracle if their is a release in 3 days.

We aim so it is not a definitive release. Maybe 31th he will show up he broke his nose this time so i got to postpone the update.. It was all mindlos fault i tell you.. :devilish:
Keep in mind that the chart is just a picture. It is not updated in real time, but manually.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Not sure why everyone thinks it is coming on on the end of the month. On the patreon page, for the next version, the date is still "TBA".

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Not sure why everyone thinks it is coming on on the end of the month. On the patreon page, for the next version, the date is still "TBA".
Everything is simple - the game developer loves to be silent about progress !! Happy Halloween to everyone and happy holiday!

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Everyone thinks the end of the month because it was mentioned on the devs patreon, but looks like we may have to wait a bit longer unless it releases within the next day or so.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Everyone thinks the end of the month because it was mentioned on the devs patreon, but looks like we may have to wait a bit longer unless it releases within the next day or so.
They could have asked how much work is left :unsure:

I have the hint that they would make an announcement today, about the update status. Sadly, this would mean that they would have to delay the release, for who knows how long.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes