3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
and mindlos escapes with your family again and this time you lose the detective to boot.:mad: and that is the cliffhanger ending for the new game version 0.0.9.
Luckily the preview images which are huge spoilers I'm surprised the dev actually posted them at all, and well it looks like we escape with our family back to the mansion but I expect some twist in the tale somewhere.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Luckily the preview images which are huge spoilers I'm surprised the dev actually posted them at all, and well it looks like we escape with our family back to the mansion but I expect some twist in the tale somewhere.
True but right now he was talking about coding, rendering all still needs to be finished and after that also the testing part before a release is imminent.

btw we where both right on page 22 we both said it would be miracle to have a release ready by the end of the month. :devilish: right now it would be 4 month in the making and still no defenitive release yet. allot can still go wrong the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
True but right now he was talking about coding, rendering all still needs to be finished and after that also the testing part before a release is imminent.

btw we where both right on page 22 we both said it would be miracle to have a release ready by the end of the month. :devilish: right now it would be 4 month in the making and still no defenitive release yet. allot can still go wrong the coming weeks.
It's the rendering side that's unpredictable the rest of it is probably more or less done if anything it will most likely release middle of the month but as you say can't count out setbacks either.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It's the rendering side that's unpredictable the rest of it is probably more or less done if anything it will most likely release middle of the month but as you say can't count out setbacks either.
But did you notice he did not give a defenitive release date this time ?? their is a major slowdown going on maybe the team is not fully operational yet or their has been another problem between team members and that is why the slowdown occured but silence between 14 th till now is not a good sign.

but again progress is slower than expected.
But this part makes me wonder why the slowdown even occured.

Hi guys!
I'm back with another update and a sneak peek of our upcoming V0.09!
I've also updated our status bar, coding is nearly done by now, what's being slow again is creating the necessary images.
Why's that, you may wonder? Well, private life hit all of us hard, during the past weeks, we had to do overtime in our daytime jobs, one of us caught a flu and another one was out of town for quite a while which also slowed down development.
Nevertheless we aim to get V0.09 ready to play at the end of this month.
Looks like the last delay was due to a flew i wonder what caused the delay this time.. :cautious:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But did you notice he did not give a defenitive release date this time ?? their is a major slowdown going on maybe the team is not fully operational yet or their has been another problem between team members and that is why the slowdown occured but silence between 14 th till now is not a good sign.

Looks like the last delay was due to a flew i wonder what caused the delay this time.. :cautious:
Yeah, a few devs have been giving out release dates as of late and that's pretty much backfired on them as they usually hit a delay so that's probably why no definite date was given. Well, the delay with this was because the dev had broken his arm so the workload has probably just piled up from that.

Reactions: Dependable_223

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Only a 17% opf the rendering is left...it took them 2 weeks to do 13% of rendering...But well, who knows.

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
It would be great to see the update before I go to hospital at the end of the month, but if not I get a surprise after im back from it, so either way im happy.
(If i live that is, Never can say any medical Operation will be safe when dealing with anesthetics.)

But anyway, any progress update is a good update, and I can see where the rendering could take longer than planned, so im just happy to see it is progressing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It would be great to see the update before I go to hospital at the end of the month, but if not I get a surprise after im back from it, so either way im happy.
(If i live that is, Never can say any medical Operation will be safe when dealing with anesthetics.)

But anyway, any progress update is a good update, and I can see where the rendering could take longer than planned, so im just happy to see it is progressing.
Well here's hoping would be nice to get a few answers from that cliffhanger, hope all goes well for you at the hospital (y)

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
From the posts I can surmise at least this that he is facing trouble which has caused this delay. I know that everyone has been expecting an update but on the other hand, we require quality and quantity. He doesn't respond much but this is definitely a game that many are finding amazing. It's just that we have to be patient if we are looking for a great job. Rushing an artist never works. It ruins creativity. Let the devil work in peace. You've waited so much so waiting a little more would not hurt but rather I'm happy that the game has not been abandoned like many other ones. The dev is definitely not à good at communication but does deliver good product. Writing a story and recreating it visually.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
game is good and fun 9
graphics just decent 6
communication......poor 3
one of the better games here
looking forward to next release

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Who knows. You may end up meeting her, once you are there.

Promo_Allana2.png

Kutzle

Aug 19, 2018
Hello i am having an issue entering character name. My keyboard seem stuck cant enter. im using redminote 3

Reactions: Eikes

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I interpolated between the given progress statements and found that there should a release today (or the 11 of november). Any news regarding release date?

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I interpolated between the given progress statements and found that there should a release today (or the 11 of november). Any news regarding release date?
I interpolated too. My prediction is somewhere between November 9th and 17th.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
So I got trough act 1(that was A long act one and I mean looooong) how much more content is there or in general terms how long is this game?

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes